Chapter 5

When i reached home it was already late night. As i entered, i saw vijay wearing his red gym top in which his biceps were visible. He hold a cup of coffee and look determined.
“So you look ready” i said and smilled at him.
He took chess from the drawer and we started to play that game. We were so much intrigued in the game that we couldnot notice hat how fast the time passed.
When he check mate, i saw the wall clock, and it has 0255. Only five minutes remained. We both looked each other and move the chess silently from the table.
He commanded me to follow him and went near the window. I did not have the courage to saw in the street. I waited on the couch and put my arm around my legs and became an embryo like shape. I was really afraid. But i did not saw any sign of fear on his face.
He was still standing near the window and make his mobile ready for recording. He wanted to go the balcony but i stopped him. Our balcony was filled with plant pots. Two days ago, i bought a nim plant from nursery but i did not have the time to plant it in pot, it was still placed in the plastic bag and reside near the kitchen sink.
I looked at the clock, just one minute left in 0300 am. I was so much anxious, but the most dominant feature that bestowed on me was fear. He was looking on the street, from the window. And the mobile was in the recording mode.
And the clock struck 0300.