Chapter 8

Suddenly, i heard that sound again, the sound of the anklet. As someone walked in our apartment. My throat became dry. 

“Vijay, where are you” this was not my voice, but a girl voice. She was calling vijay in a seducing voice. 

“I am looking for you my love” again the same female voice came.

“Vijay, don't listen to her” I shouted with my full strength. I did not know that from where that strength came, but at that time i only knew that he was my friend and was in a grave danger. 

“Vijay, my darling, open the door” she said again in a tempting voice.

It means she completely ignored me and she only wanted vijay.

At that moment, i realized that i was invisible for every female specie on this planet, even for the female demons. 

I heard the sound of bedroom door knob, as someone opened it.

“Vijay, please don't open the door” I shouted. 

But I heard the sound of door creaked opened. I was thinking about what to do next?

Could I lost my friend, in the same manner as I lost my cousin. 

I was utterly powerless then, nothing came in my mind.

Thud

I heard a sound that something fall upon the ground. What was that? It could be viajy?

Upon thinking that i muster my strength and ran towards the door, it was already blocked by the fridge that i put there. I moved it and opened the door without any delay.

At that time, courage was superseded the fear and anxiety. 

As I came into the living room, i saw no one there, all things were completely in the dark. Only the street lights coming inside from the window. A shadow standing beside window, i saw only dark figure, but i couldn't forget those eyes and I saw blood dripping from them. The face was not visible but those eyes were dominating everything. The red blood eyes. 

The shadow jumped from the window. I came back into my senses. There was viajy lying down on the couch. I ran toward him and grab him from his shoulder, his face was buried in the couch. I turned him and my heart was sunken deep down in my chest.
I felt the sweat running down from my spine.
How could I explain you that what I saw that night. He was in my hands and I was looking at his face. Everything is normal inspite of his once beautiful eyes. 

There were just two holes, as someone plucked his both eyes.

My tears fell from my eyes and filled the holes on vijay face.