Chapter 7

We closed the curtain and came closed to the couch. He replay the video, but I did not heard the sound of anklet or the shadow of the girl. We recorded it, but it couldnot showed there.
What on earth was going on with us now?
We tried different players but we couldnot found the sound of anklet in any file. I took the phone from him, and i tried other option, and the sound of anklet were coming. I looked at him with triumph that I solved the sound probem and we heard the sound from vidoe now. I showed him the phone but his eyes were locked at somewhere else. He took the phone from me and paused the video.
I noticed that video was stopped but the sound was still coming. He was quite and still stared at the balcony. I moved my neck and I couldn't described what I saw there in words. A shadow lurking near the pots and now I know that, the sound was not coming from the video. It came from our balcony.
It means that she knew that we are recording her and now she was in our balcony.
We jumped out of the couch, I ran towrds the kitchen and vijay ran towrds the bedroom. I locked the kitchen door. And at the moment when i saw vijay, he was in the bedroom and locked himself down. I was cursed myself why I didnot go with him in the bedroom. I put the fridge on the kitchen door to block my pathway.
Why the hell i told vijay about that sound. It was all my fault.
But why there was so much quietness in our apartment, i couldnot hear any sound of vijay.
Did the witch already in our apartment?
Did i saw a dream?
I seriously wished that all this incident became a dream and i wake up from this nightmare as soon as possible. But I was not that lucky enough. I was in state of shock.
As some time passed, my breathe rhythm became normal, and i started to think rationally.