28

December 18th 2014 / 3 week and3 days later Tuesday

Tzuyu POV

Cafe

KZ-New: (Twice) Mina and (BTS) V were spotted returning to Korea together. Are they dating? They have matching rings too.

 Are they dating? They have matching rings too

"You're looking at the article aren't you", Rose said taking my phone.

"I don't care I'm not surprised", I said.

"Tzuyu".

"I'm sure. She definitely was speaking to him whilst I was away with my family if they have been caught now.  Plus we should get to go to the music award show right? Let's go together", I added.

"If you say so. Lets go then".

~ Time Skip ~

Mina POV

Seating Area

Were at a music award and Twice was actually next to The Dream and BTS. Even the members don't speak to Tzuyu. I did notice though that Tzuyu was sitting next to Blackpink. I notice he got up and went over to where the blankets were. He got about three then went back to his seat. He gave them to each other the members. I did see how close Rose has gotten to him. I mean she pecked his cheek and they are holding hands. 

"Hey".

I diverted my eyes and I looked beside and saw Taehyung. I smiled instantly. Both of our groups know about us.

"Hi", I said.

He intertwined our hands.

"You have the ring on", he said smiling.

"Of course".

We both know the dating rumors about us. And lately, I've been feeling a lot of morning sickness. I held onto my stomach with my free hand.