52

March 27th 2019 / Tuesday

Tzuyus POV

My Car

I woke up with a naked Mina on me.  carefully tapped her.

"What?".

"Oh right we had sex... We used a condom right?".

"No".

"Why don't you carry condoms in the car?", she asked.

"I don't fuck in the car", I said.

"Wait you are married. You idiot why didn't you ask me to drink with you! Why did we even sober up? God I---".

"Woah chill Minari. We're not married", I said lowering her penguin's hands.

"What do you mean?".

"You really have me explain it. Wow okay, guess you didn't understand the song I wrote", I said.

"Wait wait wait a minute. No I knew the song was cheating what I didn't understand was why you wrote that song. Wait did she cheat on you?", she asked.

"Bingo Sharon".

"Why?".

"Want to know the funny part though. Yeah, that baby isn't mine", I said.

"Then whose is it?".

"Someone you know", I said.

"Don't do that just tell me. Im too tired to be guessing who".

"Li".

"Okay still not happy about how this has happened though".

"The sex?".

"Yes Tzuyu the sex", she said.

"Am I wrong about you loving me still?".

"No Of course I still love you but this was not what I wanted for us to rebuild our relationship", she said.

I cupped her face.

"Then let's forget we had sex and pretend we just slept naked. As long as the paparazzi didn't catch us there's nothing to worry about", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Tzuyu Car

We were still traveling back to the city. My phone vibrated so I picked it up saw it was the group chat.

TWICE DORKS