36

September 29th 2015 / 4 days later Tuesday

Minas POV

Twice Van

"Oh god no poor Tzuyu".

I looked at Nayeon and the other two were looking at her phone.

"Mina did you know?".

"Know what?", I asked.

"Tzuyus an orphan child", Jihyo said.

"Eh. How are you guys finding that out?", I asked.

"It's on an article with the evidence too".

"It says that It has been revealed that (Royal Flames) Tzuyu is an orphan child and the public is now accusing of Tzuyu revealing this himself to gain attention and sympathy for his bad actions such as cheating on his wife and abandoning his own kids", Nayeon read out.

"I only find out 4 days ago. He kept it a secret for a reason and now it's. Argh who is doing this to him?", I asked annoyed.

"Wait, someone, is telling the press this information", momo asked.

"Yes and the last night someone lied about what Tzuyu said. I hate him for cheating on me but his annoyingly still someone I care about".

"Of course, you will care about him 'cause you still love him deep down", Manager nim said.

"I agree", Nayeon Eonni said.

"When did you make up with him?", I asked.

"oh, when I tried running away. I actually ran into him and hurt myself. And he apologizes for walking that way. God, I can't get over how he's like a puppy. Anyway, he walked me back to the dorms. Feeling guilty and all for me being hurt but that's my fault I just let him carry all my bags".

"You used him?".

"No. Do you know how stubborn that man is? No point in arguing with him", she said crossing her arms.

"So he wanted to carry your bags because he blamed himself for you hurting yourself?".

"Exactly that. Jeongyeon wouldn't have done that. Cant you believe it we still don't have kids yet. I'm running out of patience with that man".

~ Time Skip ~

My Bedroom

I was busy just about to get ready for my and Tae's date but my phone vibrated. I picked it up.

KZ-News: (Royal Flame) Tzuyu rush to the hospital after an attempted suicide early this morning. He was found by Sana his member in a pool of his own blood. And the moment it's still unclear if he will be alive