34

September  24th 2015 / 4 weeks later  Monday

Taehyung's POV

My Bedroom

I got really mad at what I was seeing.

K-Znews: BTS V not letting Tzuyu see his kids? Tzuyu said, "I'm not even allowed to see my own children. Taehyung doesn't allow me".

 Taehyung doesn't allow me"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!".

"What's wrong?", Mina asked coming and sat on my lap.

I show her my phone.

"Don't listen to the bullshit he's saying", she said and took my phone and put it on the nightstand.

"People are going to believe him though", I said.

"Then we will make a statement saying he doesn't bother to see them", she said and cupped my face.

"He's trying to get attention".

I looked up at her while she still played with my hair.

"People won't believe him", she said and used her other to put on my face and pecked my lip.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Tzuyu POV

My Bedroom

I was bored and didn't know what to do since Rose was busy with her members. So what better way to deal with my boredom than to talk to my amazing fans?

RFLAME: Tzuyu does Taehyung stop you from seeing your kids?

"No, he doesn't. But he doesn't get quite happy when I have shown up on the doorstep to see them. I mean I haven't seen the kids for a while now. I visited one day and I wanted to spend time with Minyu but then I had an urgent call to help Sana. So I had to leave, but I suggested ideas to make it up to him but he rejected them all saying Taheyung can do it with him. But other than that I am free to see them but I've been too busy".