42

February 10th, 2016 / 2 days later  Wednesday

Tzuyu's POV

Park

You can do this Tzuyu. It's just one question. Okay, breathe everything is going to go fine.

"Tzuyu!!".

I turned around. Rose came up to me.

"Hey".

"Are you okay? You seem nervous"'.

"Um I have a very important question to ask you", I said.

"Oh really? And that is?", she asked.

"Um can you close your eyes just for a second. I promise I am not going to disappear".

"Okay".

She closed her eyes. I got the necklace and carefully put it around her neck.

"Don't open yet".

I got the flowers out and hid them behind my back.

"Okay you can open", I said.

She open her eyes and looked at the necklace I put on her.

"Wow, this is beautiful".

I smiled.

"Thats good you like it", I said.

"The important question I want to ask you is".

I brought the flowers out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?".

"I really thought you'd never ask this. But yes I will be your girlfriend I've been wanting to be yours for a long time".

My heart skipped a beat. She cupped my face and her lips were on mine. I responded to the kiss and then slowly pulled away.

"I actually wanted to ask a very long time ago but was too nervous to actually go into a relationship with you. Because I worried you would leave me. But now... I don't want you to be anyone but mine. I love you Rose", I said.

"I love you too".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Hospital / Reception

"Mrs Kim what can I do for you?", the receptionist asked.

"My ex-husband Tzuyu. He was shot and brought in. Can I talk to the nurse who operated on him?", I asked.

"Of course one second".

~ A few minutes later ~