Epilogue

I started at the Walters ranch 3 weeks before she turned 18. There was a set of rules that we had to follow right down the last letter. Rule number one was always the most important: Beatrice May Walters was off limits. To everyone. That was always the easy one. Beatrice was always daddy's good girl, his angel that never did anything out of line. Except for her 18th birthday. The night that she was just her, not daddy's little angel, not the girl without a mother, she was just her.

"Hey" Beatrice smiled up at Caden as she approached him. The light from the house behind made her look heavenly. If angels exist, Beatrice Walters is one of them.
"Ma'am" Caden tipped his hat to her. They were only seven years apart in age but he still spoke to her with respect, that is, whenever they did speak. Beatrice was off limits, and that included spending too much time alone with her.
Beatrice took a look back at the house brimming with people that were there to celebrate her birthday before she turned back to him "Walk with me?"
"Your dad wouldn't like that"
"He's distracted. No one will even know we're missing" When she smiled at him for the second time he knew that not even god himself could keep him away from her. Beatrice was a princess who's feet he would happily worship at as long as she let him.
Caden trailed behind her as they made their way across the field to the hay barn. Beatrice climbed the ladder up to the loft, smiling down at him as Caden realized he could see up her skirt as they climbed, he blushed slightly as he looked away only making Beatrice smile wider. Beatrice sat on the edge of the loft, staring up at the sky through the hole no one had closed yet tonight. Caden joined her, leaving enough room between them to fit another person before she moved closer to him, closing the only protective space he had. From here he could smell the lavender in her hair and he was fighting off every instinct to find out what her skin smells like.
"Wishing on a shooting star always seemed so romantic to me. If you could wish for anything, anything in the world, what would you wish for?"
"I have everything I need" he shrugged.
"What about what you want?" He met her sparkling eyes and everything about her in that moment made him want to tell her the truth.
"I want a home to call me own, and a wife with a few little ones running about"
"That sounds nice" she sighed contentedly.
"What do you want?"
"I want to be free. I don't want to just be daddy's little angel anymore, I want more. I wanna break rules and do crazy things. I wanna get hurt and fuck like there's no tomorrow" She admitted making him laugh "What?"
"You couldn't break a rule if your life depended on it sweetheart" He laughed, making her smile fade. Beatrice grabbed his shoulders and threw herself onto his lap, making sure that she grinded down on top of him.
"I would gladly break a rule right now, and I think you would too" she whispered, moving to grind against him again before he grabbed her waist stilling her movements.
"You're off limits. Your daddy would shoot me-"
"Break a rule cowboy" she moved her lips to his ear, whispering lowly "No one will ever know" she ran her teeth along his ear, her warm breath tickling his skin.
Caden thought about his options and the young woman above him. Her breasts in his face, her hot crotch pressed against his stomach, her teeth playing with his ear. If he just turned his head a little he could press his nose against her skin and smell her. Rule number one, Beatrice Walters is off limits. But rules were made to be broken, especially when Beatrice Walters asks you to break one.
Caden flipped them over so that he was above her, her little gasp only adding to the pressure he was already feeling against his zipper. He leant back on his knees looking her over before he ran his hand from her neck down to where she wanted him. He cupped her, running his thumb over her clothed clit.
"You a virgin sweetheart?"
"No" Caden pressed against her firmly earning a hiss.
"Don't lie to me, Bea" her eyes met his before she spoke.
"I want you to take it. I want you to take me" she reached for them hem of her dress and pulled it upwards until it lay around her waist, her white cotton panties and their wet patch on show for him.
"You may be a princess but I fuck like a cowboy" he warned, pulling her legs around his waist.
"Good. I think like a slut in the sheets" she smirked as her hands landed on his belt. Caden let her pull at his belt but he stopped her as her hand tried to slip inside. He took each of her boots in his hands and pulled them off before he reached for her panties. He pulled them off and stuffed them into his pocket before he looked down at her.
"Get those pretty little tits out sweetheart" He ordered gently as his thumb drew circles on her thigh. Beatrice pulled at the strings on her shoulders, revealing her stiffened peaks to him.
"I don't fuck with latex in the way"
"I planned ahead" she said, surprising him "I've been thinking about this for three weeks. I want to feel all of you cowboy" she smirked. Caden pulled his pants and boxers down far enough before he entered her quickly, making her hiss in pain.
"Shit" she cursed.
"Do you want me to go slow?"
"Fuck no. Wreck me cowboy" She smirked before he began pounding into her, the pain eventually stopped and turned into pleasure. Her legs wrapped around his waist tighter, pulling his body to hers.
"Harder" She ordered as she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head to her chest. He peppered kisses along her neck and chest before he bit her nipple hard.
"You want to be fucked like a slut, get on all fours and face your daddy's house" He ordered with a smirk. Beatrice let him slip out of her as she turned and faced her home, making sure that she pushed her ass out to grind against him. Caden pushed back inside of her hard, he wrapped her hair around his fist, pulling her back against him as he thrust inside of her.
"Harder cowboy" she moaned. Caden pulled her hair harshly, pulling her body fully back against his.
"You see your house? You keep your eyes on it and think about all the sins your committing" He bit her ear lobe harshly before he grabbed her breasts, continuing to pound inside of her.
"You're going to think about what this means, Bea. I'm going to make you mine" he bit against her neck "Do you know the hat rule?" her only response was a moan so Caden pulled on her hair and stopped his thrusts.
"Wear the hat, ride the cowboy" he smirked before he started moving again.
"That's good sweetheart" he moved one of his hands to her waist whilst the other took his hat and moved it to her head "You wear my hat, you fuck me and only me sweetheart. Is that understood?" she only moaned in response once again. Caden pulled back his hand and brought it quickly against the skin of her ass, making her hiss.
"Is. That. Understood?" he bit.
"Yes cowboy" she smirked over her shoulder as she pushed her ass against his hand.
"You wanna be spanked again sweetheart you're going to have to ask for it"
"Spank my ass cowboy. And stop fucking me like I'm a princess and start fucking me like a whore" Beatrice smiled over her shoulder at him and Caden smiled back. Beatrice May Walters was going to be the death of him. Him and her smile.
"Ok sweetheart" He smirked before he smacked her other cheek and went back to thrusting deep and hard.
"Don't stop" She moaned, only making him thrust harder. He felt her tighten around him like her body wanted him to stay forever, like she couldn't get enough of him.
"That's it sweetheart, take it all" he practically growled.
"Fuck Cade" she drew out his name before she came around him, her convulsions pulling him over the edge, sparking another orgasm within her as he filled her to the brim.
That moment, with Beatrice under him, his name on her lips, her body and her smell surrounding him. It was this moment that Cade knew that no matter what, he was never going to be able to get Beatrice May Walters out of his system. This wasn't just any fuck. This was the moment that Cade Easton fell for Beatrice Walters.