Chapter 6

The whole day Caden tried to distract himself, he busied himself with work and he stayed as far away from Bea as he could. Finally the house began to fill with people, lights and music. Everyone gathered in the living room as they watched Bea descend the stairs. When she came into view Caden's heart actually stopped. Her dress, her beauty, everything about her drew him to her. He spent most of the party on the opposite side of the room from her, watching as she greeted everyone with a smile.
Caden watched Bea across the room, their eyes met. Bea flashed him a smirk before she slipped out of the house mostly unseen. He downed the rest of his whiskey before he followed after her. Caden headed into the hay barn, spotting Bea sat on the loft.
"Better hurry up cowboy" she smirked. Caden practically jumped up the ladder in anticipation. He stood at the top of the ladder, looking over Bea in the darkness. She took small slow steps towards him, her own body humming in anticipation as she got closer to him.
"Promise me you won't treat me like a princess?" she ran her hands down his chest to his belt before she ran them back to the top and began unbuttoning his shirt.
"I'm a cowboy, and I fuck like one sweetheart" he replied gruffly as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders.
"Good, because I like it dirty and rough and that's not how a princess takes a dick" Caden smirked.
"You're no princess, sweetheart. You're daddy's little angel in public and my little freak in private" He smirked before he pulled her body against his by her hips, he connected their lips furiously. He gripped the straps of her dress and tore them down her arms, pushing her dress to the floor. Caden groaned as he took in her nearly naked body. She was standing before him in nothing but her beige heels and her white panties.
"Fuck sweetheart" he growled.
"Get naked, Cowboy" She smirked, sitting herself on a bale to watch. Caden smirked and moved to stand before her.
"Get me naked, princess" he teased. Bea ran her hands down the expanse of his chest, they landed on his belt. She worked slowly, only teasing them both more. When she got it free she pushed his pants down along with his boxers, letting his dick spring free. Caden watched as her eyes darkened. Keeping her eyes on him, she gripped him and brought his dick to her lips kissing the head. She looked down at the dick before her.
"Did you miss me, big boy?" She teased.
"He says yes" Caden groaned, grabbing a handful of her hair, knowing what he wanted her to do.
"He looks cold too" Bea told him before she turned back to his dick "Let get you warm, big boy" Bea smirked looking back up at Caden before she slipped his dick past her lips. She took half of him in her mouth when he hit the back of her throat, making her choke around him.
"You need to relax-" Caden tried to instruct her but she relaxed her throat and took all of him in her throat. She had been practicing, and that fact nearly made him cum on the spot.
"Fuck darlin'" he groaned, gripping her hair tighter to stop himself from thrusting into her mouth. Bea tapped his thigh, making him meet her eyes again, she glared up at him telling him not to hold back. Caden gently moved his hips, feeling her throat tighten as he slipped back into her throat. He repeated the action again, this time harder. She took it. She took all of him.
"Bea" he groaned thrusting harder into her mouth "Do you swallow, sweetheart?" He looked down at her, their eyes meeting. His dick was still painfully hard and down her throat when she nodded.
"Good girl" he squeezed her throat again, feeling himself there before he released her and started thrusting again.
Bea could feel her throat going raw as he continued his unrelenting pounding. It was hurting but in a delicious way that made her never want to stop.
Soon enough his thrusts became sloppy before he came down her throat with stuttering hips. When Caden opened his eyes he watched Bea swallow the last drop before she released him from her mouth with a smirk.
"Delicious" she wiped at the corners of her mouth as she looked up at him.
"Up" Caden ordered. Bea rose to her feet with a smirk across her lips. Caden slipped off her panties before he met her eyes again "Hands on the bale. Facing your daddy's house" Bea put her hands on the bale, bending over in front of him she pushed her hips back against his quickly hardening dick. Caden lifted his hand before he brought it down quickly against the skin of her ass, making her hiss.
"I remember you like to be spanked. Seeing your ass red with my hand print looks pretty good" he smirked.
"So do it again" she smirked over her shoulder at him as she pushed her ass back against him. Caden brought his hand back up before he slapped her ass again, this time harder.
"You want it, little Bea?" He asked, stroking over the red handprint he had left.
"Fuck yes" she moaned.
"Beg me, darling. Look at your daddy's house, where he is with your brothers and beg me to fuck you like the little whore you are" he muttered against the shell of her ear.
"Cade" she moaned, trying to push her ass back against him but he held her hips still "Please" she begged.
"Please what, darlin'? Say it" he ordered.
"Cade, please fuck me so that I can stand in front of my father and brothers with your cum inside of me, and my legs barely able to hold my weight. Please fuck me-" she let out a scream as he thrusted inside of her all the way to the hilt.
"Fuck darling. Still so good after seven years" he groaned, staying still as he savoured the feel of her.
Bea felt him fighting himself to remain still. For a 32 year old man, he should've fucked thousands of women. But this. This felt different.
"How long has it been?" Bea almost whispered.
"Seven. Long. Years" he admitted slowly, letting the truth sink in "There was a reason that I told you not to play with me, Bea. I've been craving you since the first time I had you here. But you broke me heart, Bea. You took the only glimpse that I had at a future. You weren't just a cheap fuck to me" he admitted, letting the truth sink in once again. When Bea tried to turn her head to look at him he pulled her hair tighter, forcing her eyes onto the main house. She opened her mouth to protest but the words died in her throat as he thrusted deep and hard.
"Fuck" Caden groaned as he continued to pound into her.
"Don't stop" Bea ordered through moans.
"Keep your eyes on that house sweetheart. I'll take care of you" he assured her, gently stroking her ass as he thrusted.
"I trust you" she assured him. Caden pulled her body flush against his chest.
"You're mine now, Bea. I think you've practiced enough. No one else is going to touch my girl. You're mine. No one touches my girl except me. Is that understood?" He breathed against the shell of her ear, counting his thrusting pace as he waited for a response. But Bea remained silent, only shrieking as he bit her neck.
"Is. That. Understood. Bea?" He asked, punctuating his sentence with a thrust as he said each word.
"Fuck yes, cowboy" Bea let out breathily. Caden smirked as he moved his mouth to her ear, whispering to her.
"Good girl" he smirked pushing her back down on the bale, he grabbed her hips and pounded into her mercilessly.
"Fuck Cade. So close" Bea moaned, her nails digging into the bale, only making Caden twitch even more.
"You're mine, Bea. There are so many things we can do, so many things I want to watch you do-" he groaned as he felt her tighten around him "You're mine for life Beatrice" the sound of her name being groaned was enough to send her hurtling over the edge. And feeling her convulse, his name on her lips was enough to send Caden over the edge. Caden continued to pound into her as he came, milking himself with her body, sending Bea over the edge again.
"Stop. Stop" she panted, making his hips finally still.
"Fuck Bea" he panted.
"You just did" she smirked over her shoulder at him, making him laugh. Caden kissed her shoulder before he slowly pulled out of her. He helped her sit down on the bale before he dressed himself in silence. Then he knelt in front of her and helped her put on her dress before he sat back on his heels, looking her over.
"Forgetting something?" She smirked, pointing to where her panties lay.
"Oh I didn't forget anything, darlin'. Those are mine" he smirked, about to stuff them into his pocket when he stopped and his smirk suddenly got wider. He crossed the room towards her, dropping to his knees in front of her.
"Open up, sweetheart" he smirked as she obeyed. He wrapped her underwear around his middle and ring fingers before he swiped up the length of her, pressing down on her sensitive clit before he moved his hand away. Wrapping the underwear up he tucked them into his pocket and rose back to his feet, offering his hand to her.
"Such a gentleman" she smirked taking his hand as she rose to her feet.
"You better get back to your party, princess" he smirked, slapping her ass before he winked at her.
"I'll see you tomorrow, cowboy. Maybe you can fuck me as the sun rises" she suggested with a smirk before she headed down the ladder, casting him one last look before she left the barn.