Chapter 5

Bea spent the morning in her room, staying as far away from Caden as she could be. She had him on edge and all she needed to do was get him to fold. One fuck. That was all it would take for him to never let go of her again.
Around mid day Bea headed out into the fields towards the old hay barn. She headed inside spotting the ladder that leads up to the loft, she grabbed the ladder and began climbing higher and higher, until her foot slipped. Then she was falling, waiting to hit the ground but instead she landed into someone's arms. When Bea opened her eyes again she was in Caden's arms.
"Are you okay?" Fear flashed across his eyes "Bea, are you okay!?" he repeated.
"I'm fine" she assured him before he placed her back onto her feet.
"Where does it hurt?" he asked as he ran his hands over her trying to find anywhere she had hurt "Where does it hurt!?" he practically shouted as he continued to run his hands over her.
"Nowhere. Nowhere, I'm fine" she assured him again.
"You can't do that. You scared me half to death" he panted, his hands still at her hips as he calmed down.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know the ladder was broken. I'm sorry" she repeated "You can let go of me now" she smirked slightly as he realized where his hands were and dropped them from her body "You can check me for cuts anytime cowboy" she teased.
"Fuck Bea. You need to stop or else you won't like how rough I'll be" he warned.
"What if I want you to be rough?" she slid her lip between her teeth, her hands roaming his chest before they landed on his belt, stilling there.
"You don't want me to be rough, Bea. You don't want me to start at all because I won't stop. I'll make you mine" he warned. Beatrice smirked up at him before she took his hat off his head and placed it on hers.
"Wear the hat, ride the cowboy" She pushed him back until he fell to sit on a bale "And I like my cowboy" she smirked before she moved to sit across his lap. Beatrice kissed him, their lips forcefully moving against one another's as she began moving against his denim covered crotch.
"Fuck Cade" she moaned into his ear, feeling him stir under her movements. The two of them moved quickly chasing what they so desperately needed since she returned.
"Fuck sweetheart. You're no princess" he bit against her neck, only making her move faster against him.
"Hey Caden! You in there?" Archer called from outside.
"Fuck Bea, you gotta stop" he warned.
"We can cum before he gets here" She panted as she continued to move against him.
"Caden!" He called again, this time his voice closer.
"Bea if we get caught this is all over" he warned. Her hips jerked one last time against his before they stilled.
"Did you just..."
"Yeah cowboy. I've been waiting seven years to do that" she smirked, placing his hat back on his head before she climbed off him and moved behind one of the stacked up bales "Go to my brother before he finds me here" she ordered with a smile sending him outside still adjusting his pants.

"Hey man, what's with you?" Noah asked. Caden had been constantly moving for most of the day and Noah had begun to wonder if he really did have ants in his pants.
"I need to see Bea" he grunted.
"What happened?" Caden gave him a look to say 'you don't want to know' but Noah gave him a look back.
"She took my hat and she...rode the cowboy. We were fully clothed and I mean we still had everything on, but she rode me and got herself off" Caden said quickly, the memory only stirring him up more.
"Bea did that? Damn, little sister really is a grown up" he laughed.
"I need her. My skin is on fire, I can't even think about her without thinking of all the things I want to do-"
"Dude, that's still my sister" he reminded him through his grimace.
"I haven't..."
"Haven't what?" Noah studied his face before he understood what his friend was really saying "Dude, my sister has you whipped" he laughed "You really haven't been with anyone since her 18th birthday?"
"It's not like I can meet girls all the time" he shrugged.
"This is my sister we're talking about but, why don't you just bang it out?"
"Because your dad would shoot me"
"But you love her. So if dad sees that, then maybe you stand a good chance of coming out of it alive" he suggested.
"Out of everyone in the world it had to be Bea" Caden sighed deeply.

Beatrice found Miles and ranted to him about everything. Her whole body felt like it was shaking with the need to feel Caden inside of her, around her.
"It's been seven years" Beatrice told him as Miles groaned.
"I still don't want to know that you rode him till you were done and that Archer almost caught you too"
"I'm sorry but I need advice" she groaned.
"Did you like it?" he asked apprehensively.
"Yes"
"Do you want it to happen again?"
"Yes"
"Are you doing it to defy dad or because you want Caden?"
"I want Caden. Dad's rules don't matter, I want Caden in every way that I can have him" Beatrice groaned deeply "I hate this"
"You're his only daughter Tris. What do you expect dad to do when he finds out about this?"
"He'll go crazy, maybe even get his gun. Or maybe he'll be happy that I want to be with one of the people he trusts explicitly"
"Dad's not going to let you go so easily, Tris. You're his only daughter, that means something" Miles reminded her.
"I fucking hate this" she sighed, dropping onto her back on her bed.

Beatrice lay in bed staring up at her ceiling when he phone bleeped on the bed next to her.
Caden- I've been craving you all day. You looked so fucking good on top of me, I couldn't take me eyes off you
Beatrice- I want you
Caden- Tell me where and I'll find a way to make it happen
Beatrice- Tomorrow night, in the hay loft, just like my 18th birthday. Can you wait that long?
Caden- I would wait another seven years if it meant I could have you
Beatrice- You won't have to wait that long, I promise x