Chapter 9

Caden snuck into the house, the others were out in the field and he was supposed to be mucking out the horses but he finished quickly so that he could sneak inside to Bea. He moved along the hallway until he reached her door. He pushed it open and headed inside, smiling when his eyes landed on her sat on the window seat in a little denim dress that ended mid-thigh. 
"Hey little Bea" 
"What took you so long?" She teased. 
"I just bought us an hour, little Bea. You could've at least taken that dress off" 
"Come and take it off" She leant back on her hands, letting the dress ride up higher on her thighs. 
"Get over here, little Bea" He ordered, slipping off his hat he threw it onto the stool in the corner as Bea crossed the room towards him, stopping just a centimetre in front of him. His hand grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his, devouring her. Bea's hands went around his neck, keeping his lips on hers as his hands went to her thighs, moving up under her dress to grab the sides of her panties. 
"You won't be needing these ever again" He murmured against her lips before he yanked the offending underwear down around her ankles before he picked her up in her arms and moved them over to the bed. He dropped her onto the mattress, his eyes glued to hers as he started unbuttoning his shirt. When his chest was free Bea ran her hands up his chest, his chest hair going between her fingers as she ran her hands over him. 
"I can practically see your mouth watering" He smirked as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders. 
"That's not the only thing that's wet" She smirked up at him as her hands dropped to his belt. 
"Darlin' just wait until you see what's hard" She licked her lips. Caden tugged at his belt, freeing the thick leather from his jeans, he wrapped the leather around his hands and tugged "Wrists together" He smirked down at her as Bea obediently held her wrists together and out for him to wrap in the leather. When it was tied tight enough Cade gently pushed her shoulder and Bea obediently fell back against the mattress. He pulled his pants open before he shoved them down to his ankles, his boxer shorts following quickly after. He felt Bea's eyes raking over her as he undressed and when he grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, he felt them widen. 
"Ready Little Bea?" 
"Fuck me cowboy" She smirked before he slammed himself inside of her to the hilt. Bea couldn't and didn't want to keep quiet. She knew the house was empty, she had checked herself when she saw Caden heading towards the house. No one was home so why keep quiet? Why hold back all the little gasps and moans that Caden wanted to hear? 
"Good girl. Let me hear it all Bea. Let me hear how good I make you feel" Bea moaned loudly, the sound echoing off her bedroom walls, filling his ears. Caden grabbed his belt, pinning her hands to the bed and he thrusted inside of her, over and over, hitting that sweet spot every time. 
"More" Bea said somewhere between a pant and a groan as her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him to her with each inward thrust. 
"So good little Bea, let me feel you. Let me watch you fall apart for me" Then she was shattering under him, her hand pinned to the bed, her legs holding him against her, his teeth biting down on her nipple. And as her body was still convulsing under him, he shattered to with a grunt against her chest and the squeeze of leather in his hand. Caden collapsed against her sweat covered chest, their breaths mingling as they came down from their highs. 
"More" Bea spoke first. 
"Tired" He muttered, her eyes landed on his closed eyes. She flipped them on the bed, his eyes shooting open as she started moving above him, getting frustrated that her hands were still held together with the belt. Caden untied the belt, pulling it from her body as fast as he could, her hands slapped down against his chest as she harshly moved her hips against his. 
"Watch me ride you cowboy" She ordered. His hands gripped her hips as his eyes went to her body and how it was moving above him.
They were so close, he could feel it. Sweet madness was what Beatrice Walters was to him. He would gladly drown in her. He would gladly face the dangers that she posed for him. 
Her breasts swayed above him and her thighs moved around him bringing her hips against his over and over again. Sweet madness. 
"Fuck Bea. You're not so little anymore" She smirked slamming her hips down against his. They shattered again in a mess of tangled limps and sweaty panting breaths. Bea pulled herself off of him but stayed in his arms as he covered them with a blanket. 
"Damn cowboy" Her breathlessness only partly showing. 
"I can't stay too long" He reminded her. 
"Just stay long enough" She muttered before she gently pressed her lips to his. 
"Hey Bea-" Miles froze in the doorway as the pair broke apart on the bed. 
"What are you doing here!?" Bea bit as she sat up, holding the covers to her chest. 
"Dad's looking for him. I didn't think you would be stupid enough to fuck him in your own bed!" 
"The house was empty, where else was I going to fuck him!?" 
"Both of you stop. I have to leave before anyone else finds me here. Miles please leave unless you want to see my dick" Caden faked a smile at him. 
"Yeah, no thanks. I'll wait downstairs for you" He left the room, closing the door behind him. Caden threw back the covers and started pulling on his clothes. 
"When can I have you all to myself again?" Bea asked, dropping the covers from her body she moved to the edge of the bed to watch him dress. 
"I don't know, little Bea. Cole has a tournament starting in two days, if you want to tag along"
"I would love to" She smiled.  
"You're going to watch a bull riding tournament?" He raised his eyebrow at her, his shirtless state only working her up again. 
"Who said anything about watching the tournament?" She smirked. 
"With your dad sat next to us little Bea, nothing is going to happen between the two of us" 
"Then we'll have to find somewhere that we can sneak off to then. Daddy will never know" She smirked wickedly. 
"You are my greatest temptation, my only temptation" Bea laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide for him. 
"Do you have to go?" He groaned, his eyes closing just for a moment so that he could regain his focus. 
"Yes little Bea, I do. Your daddy is waiting for me" He grabbed his shirt and started buttoning it as Bea's hand ran over her naked chest. 
"It's more fun when you're taking them off" He chuckled lightly. 
"Two days little Bea, that's all you have to wait. Forty eight hours" He promised, picking up his belt from the floor he started pulling it around his waist, fastening it before his eyes went back to Bea. 
"Two days" She repeated as she sat on the edge of the bed. 
"Two days" He repeated, moving over to her, he placed a kiss to her forehead before he crossed the room and grabbed his hat before he left the room completly, shutting the door behind him as he left.