Chapter 12

Kiya, Bea and Cole spent the next few days planning the party, and it was going to be the party of the year. By the time that the night had arrived the barn was decorated with fairy lights, it looked like something out of a cowboy novel, it was perfect. At least Caden thought it was until he laid his eyes on Bea in her red dress and cowboy boots, complete with a matching red bow in her hair. 
Fuck she looked good in red. 
John had agreed to let Cole invite whoever he wanted which excluded people of their father's age, so by the time that Bea joined the party there were more than a dozen cowboys between the ages of twenty and almost forty righting their pants, and that made Caden's blood boil. 
For most of the night he watched her from afar, making sure that every man there knew that she was off limits, luckily for him her brothers felt the same way and they too were running interference. 
"Go fuck a buckle bunny Theo" Cole ordered, wrapping a protective arm around his sister as he came between the pair. 
"She's capable of making her own choices, Cole" He shot back before his hopeful eyes went to Bea. 
"And my capable choice is no" She smiled as she changed her empty beer bottle for a full one. 
"Told you, Tris' too smart to fuck a cowboy" He smiled at his friend as he shook his head and walked away. 
"I was just about to tell him no before you interrupted me" 
"There's no reason why I can't help him understand that you're off limits" He explained as he exchanged his own empty beer for a full one. 
"I'm not a little kid Cole, if I want to fuck someone you can't stop me" 
"Watch your language Tris" She rolled her eyes "And you know dad and all of your big brothers will kill anyone who tries to talk his way into your pants" 
"I don't remember much talking being involved" She muttered but apparently she did it too loud because he glared at her. 
"Jesus Tris" 
"Why do all of my brothers think that I'm a virgin?"
"Fucking hell Tris" Cole groaned into his hand before he dropped it from his face "I don't need to know that. What's his name?" 
"Like you're seriously going to travel to New York and kick this guys ass for fucking me" 
"Don't tempt me" 
"Trust me big brother, any guy I fuck doesn't talk his way into my pants. Any guy I fuck has earned it" She assured him, her hands going to his shoulders. 
"We're like this because we don't want you to get hurt Tris. Just be careful please?" She nodded before he pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. 
"I'll be careful" She assured him, earning a kiss to the top of her in response. 
"Good" He smiled at her as they separated. 
"Stopping your sister from getting laid are we Cole? That's a new low for you" Anna teased. 
"Keep giving him hell Anna, he deserves it" Bea teased him with a smile before she moved back to the dance floor where Maddison was waiting for her. 
"Did Cole scare him off?" 
"Oh yeah, they've all been doing it all night" 
"Jokes on them, the real cowboy that they should be worrying about has had his eyes on you all night but they haven't noticed" 
"He hasn't-" Bea searched the room for Caden and true to Maddison's words, his eyes were on her already. 
"Told you" Maddison smirked as Bea dropped his eyes and turned her attention back to her friend. 
"Why do you think I chose this dress. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me in red plaid" The girls giggled as Noah joined them. 
"Hey ladies, what's so funny?" 
"You doofus" Bea teased, hoping to turn his attention away from their previous conversation. Noah stuck his tongue out at his sister as Maddison broke through their moment. 
"It's good to see you again Noah, we need to catch up" 
"Yeah, how about now?" 
"Sure, you don't mind do you Tris?" 
"No, go have fun" She smiled, watching as the pair as they headed off into a corner to talk. Bea's eyes moved around the room again, finding Cole and Anna arguing by the bar and Cameron flirting with some blonde whilst Kiya rolled her eyes at him and Caden- Caden was staring right at her. He cocked his head to the side, telling her to follow him out of the barn, Bea nodded slightly giving him a head start before she followed after him. She left the barn and rounded one corner before she rounded the next, finding Caden leaning back against the outside wall of the barn, a wide smile visible under the rim of his hat. 
"Took you long enough, little Bea" 
"I followed right after you" 
"That's not fast enough for me. I've been waiting for you since you got here in that pretty little dress" 
"More like waiting to rip it off" 
"Same thing darlin'" He smirked. Bea shook her head but smiled as she closed the space between them, her eyes never leaving Caden's. She felt his hands first, on her thighs just under where her dress ended. 
"This is far too short, little Bea. They all had their eyes on what's mine, and I don't like to share what's mine" His hands skimmed up her thighs, moving under her dress until they reached the sides of her panties. 
"They can look all they want to. I only want one cowboy" She slipped his hat from his head and placed it on her own before he pushed her panties down around her boot covered ankles. Her hands went behind his neck as she kicked them away before he swept her up in his arms and backed her against the wall of the barn. She held on tight, her lips dancing a path along his jaw and down his throat and as unbuckled his belt and worked himself free. 
"Hold on tight, little Bea" He warned before he pushed himself inside of her, burying himself to the hilt "Damn" He groaned against her neck as he felt her grip him, around his neck and in other places too. 
"Get moving cowboy" She muttered against the shell of his ear. His pace was merciless but Bea didn't care. She wanted all of it. All of the pain and the delicious mess that they both were. She wanted all of him. 
"So good little Bea" He groaned as he rucked up into her a final few times, her nickname across his lips as she moaned his into his ear, her back hitting off the barn with each bruising thrust until they both stilled. 
"What the fuck is this?" Cameron's voice made them freeze, their eyes turning to him. 
"Shit" Bea cursed as Caden pulled back from her slightly, pushing himself back into his pants. Cameron's eyes moved over the pair before he took a few steps towards them, his eyes then moving to Bea's discarded panties. 
"What the fuck? You're screwing my sister!?" 
"Cameron, don't" Bea pleaded, moving between them. 
"He's fucking you!?" 
"How is this any different to what you do most nights?" She challenged, folding her arms over her chest as she waited for his answer. 
"Because it's you Tris. He's fucking you!" 
"So what? I fuck the same guy every night, you fuck buckle bunnies and anyone else that throws themselves at you" She challenged. 
"Every night?!" 
"You're missing the point!" 
"Does anyone else know about this?" Cameron asked them both. 
"Just Miles" 
"And Noah" Caden spoke up. 
"Noah knows?" Bea asked and Caden nodded. 
"Dad is going to kill him when he finds out" 
"So don't let him find out" 
"Three of us already know, how much longer do you think it'll take before we all know? How long do you think that you can hide this from dad?" 
"I'll only have to hide us until he stops treating me like a child" 
"That's never going to happen Tris, you're his little girl, forever and always. But fucking a cowboy, fucking someone that he explicitly told that you were off limits, that will piss him off" He warned. 
"This is more than just a fuck to me, Cameron. I don't expect you to understand but I want to be with Cade" 
"Cade, little Bea" He sighed "You two are going to be fucked when he finds out" 
"I only need long enough to convince him that I'm not a child anymore" He sighed loudly. 
"Okay, I won't tell him"
"Thank you"
"But the two of you need to stop fucking because sooner or later dad is going to catch you and that won't end well" He warned and they both nodded. 
"Thanks" Bea smiled, leaning up on her tiptoes she tried to kiss his cheek but he pulled away quickly. 
"I don't know where those lips have been" 
"They've been nowhere near his cock" Cameron groaned at the word cock. 
"I don't want to know!" He groaned loudly before he stormed away from them.