Chapter 11

Bea headed back towards her family, Caden promised to wait five minutes before he headed back over too, also with some lame excuse about getting beer or running into a hot girl who wanted into his pants. 
When Caden headed back up the stairs of the bleachers, Bea was already sat beside her father, a wide smile spread across her lips. 
"No need to sit down Caden, it's time to congratulate our winner" John smiled, clapping him on his back as he passed him on the stairs. 
"Where have you been?" Cameron asked as he followed Bea out of the row and onto the stairs. 
"Some blonde buckle bunny didn't understand the word no" Caden shrugged. 
"Seriously? Buckle bunnies are more fun to fuck" He smirked in his usual Cameron-like way. 
"I'm not so sure about that" Caden responded to him but Bea knew that those words were meant for her. 
The group headed across the field to where Cole was waiting for them, a wide smile spread across his lips as Anna glared up at him. 
"We both won" She bit. 
"Maybe, but I won the real competition" He challenged, earning a frustrated huff. 
"Only because the bull mistook you for an ass" She smirked at the look of disbelief on his face before she moved away to re-join her own family. 
"Damn little brother" Cameron laughed as John moved to pull his son into his arms. 
"Well done son" 
"Thanks for the support dad" Cole smirked at his twin brother before he hugged him. 
"Well done, Cole. You were awesome" Bea smiled before her big brother hugged her tightly. 
"Thanks Tris. What, no hug Caden?" He teased the younger man. 
"Wouldn't want to turn you, I hear I'm irresistible" Caden teased back, earning laughs from the rest of them. 
"Dad, is it cool if I throw a party in the barn in a few days to celebrate my win?" 
"Of course son, I'll have Kiya help you with the plans and I'm sure that Bea can help you too" John smiled, his hand going to his shoulder. 
"Thanks dad. The guys and I are going to stay here for a while" 
"Okay then. I'll take Bea and Kiya back home. Be careful, don't do anything that I wouldn't do" He smiled, earning ones back in return. 
They all knew that they were going to get drunk and get into bed with whatever women they deemed fuckable enough. What they didn't know was that Caden would only have Bea on his mind for the entire night before he went home alone and thought about her some more. 
"We'll be good" Cole assured him. 
Good meant that their dad wouldn't have to hear about their sexual exploits all over town. Good meant doing things that John would never let Bea do, not ever, not even over his dead body. 
"Come on sweetheart, let's get you home" John's hand went to her back. 
"Goodnight" Bea smiled, her eyes lingering on Caden's for a few seconds before she let her father guide her back towards the truck. 

Caden was hating every minute of the after party. He wanted to be with Bea, wrapped up in her arms, buried inside of her to the hilt, anything, anything had to be better than this. 
"Hey man, that blonde over there has had her eyes on you all night. Go get yourself some pussy" Cameron drunkenly smirked, his beer sloshing out of the bottle as she pointed at the blonde. 
"I think she'll be more interested in you"
"Whatever, I'm going to get laid" Caden watched as his friend crossed the bar to the equally drunken woman.
"Hey, I'm surprised that you're still here" Noah commented as he moved beside him.
"What did you expect me to do? Take a buckle bunny home or run off to Bea?"
"I expected you to stop by now" Caden shot him a surprised look "If Dad finds out about the two of you that's it, you'll be out of a job and a home. You have a lot to lose, she doesn't"
"You're her favourite brother, you know. And here you are talking her out of something that makes her happy"
"I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I've seen how happy she is. I just don't want either of you to get hurt" Noah assured him with a sad smile. 
"I would never hurt her, and I wouldn't just give up on us" 
"Before you fuck her, every time, you say 'Bea we can't'. When he finds out, when the two of you fall so deeply in love with each other, it will kill you both. Dad won't give you Tris. It'll only end in heartache" He warned. 
"Why do you care? If I get hurt-"
"This isn't just about you. Losing you, it'll kill her. When Tris loves, she loves with everything she's got. When our mom died it nearly killed her, losing you when you're still alive, it'll definitely kill her. I love my little sister and in all the years since her eighteenth birthday she has only told me about one guy, you. She wanted you the minute that she saw you and you fucking her just proved it to her even more. She's in love with you Caden and there's no escaping that or letting her down easy. All you have to do is find an easy way of telling my dad before he catches the two of you doing something that'll make him want to kill you" Noah turned to leave but Caden's voice stopped him. 
"Noah, you're a good brother" 
"If I was a good brother I would've stopped her from fucking you in the first place. This only ends one way and that's with heartbreak" He gave him a sad smile before he left. 

"Who's that?" Bea asked as her eyes moved over the field to the man that she didn't recognise. 
"Caden Easton. He's joining us as the new wrangler" Noah explained from the steps of the porch. 
"I like him" 
"Tris you're seventeen, he's twenty four" 
"And?" 
"And dad will shoot him if he goes anywhere near you" 
"Daddy still thinks that I'm seven and that I like princesses" 
"Don't you?" He teased with a smirk. 
"I like cowboys more" She smirked. 
"No Tris" 
"Yes Tris" She smirked widely. 
"That's illegal" 
"Not if I wait until I turn eighteen" Bea smirked as she stood from the rocking chair and headed inside. 
"No Tris!" He called after her. 
"Yes Tris!" She called back. 
"She's fucked"