12

Luna's pov
As i look at the black foal darting under holland, a million questions run through my head "holland come" i say opening her stable, she walks over and kicks the foal, knocking it over "oh little one, its okay" i say helping the little thing up "phone" i say patting my pockets not finding "shit, fuck, sam get one of the other two to bring my phone and quickly, i can't go anywhere or holland might kill this little one" i say quickly and he nods, phoning one of them "bro bring luna's phone, quickly" he says before turning to me "where is it?" He asks and i think for a second "kitchen worktop" i say and he nods "on the kitchen worktop" he says and then puts his phone back in his pocket "they'll be two minutes" he says and i nod, after two minutes colby and corey run in and corey hands me my phone "thanks" i say quickly calling my dad "dad, which of the horses was pregnant?" I ask and he makes a confused noise "what?, there's a foal since when" he says and i sigh "since today apparently, i came over to put more hay in and it was under holland but she's chasing it, its not storm's i don't think, and the rest are boys" i say and he says "no its oh what's her name, the one danny has, toast" he says and i look at the brown mare "come here toast" i say and she walks over timidly "i think its hers dad" i say and he sighs "wait the boys are geldings, its impossible for her to have a foal" he says and i sigh "dad rhysand is still a stallion, the vet was shut for the storm when he was meant to lose his crown jewels" i say and dad curses "then why was he in with the girls then" he replies and i sigh "well you didn't make the new stable did you and you won't give me powertools to do it myself" i say before hearing something coming up behind me, glancing behind me i see rhysand coming up behind me "dad i'll call you back" i say before standing up as rhysand tries to stand over me "get your ass back now!" i say standing straight he backs up with his ears pinned back, i put toast and the foal into a seperate stable and then leave them be "horses are a pain" i say as the guys and i go back over to the house "how did i not realise" i mutter leaning against the side of the house "if that thing had of run out at the wrong time that bale could have killed it" i mutter running a hand down my face "the fact you were shoving that bale was impressive, you should show us more"elton says but i scoff "no" I say turning to him "unless it's not painstakingly clear already, I don't like you, im tolerating you because I like those four, you understand that if I guide the five of you anywhere I'm held responsible for whatever happens so say you just happen to stumble down a ditch and break your leg, I'd lose my job as a paranormal tour guide" I explain before turning away from him "you boys want anything to eat?" I ask and they smile "im good" they all say making me nod "if you give me an hour I'll take you up to the last few spots" I say and they nod "take your time we're in no rush" sam says and I nod before slipping on something landing on my back on the floor "are you good?" Corey asks and I nod laughing "it's cool whip and washing up liquid" I say making them chuckle "did you not clean up?" elton asks and i stop laughing "did he really just say that, im going nuts because if he did i'd drag his ass outside and knock him down a few fucking pegs" i say to myself with a slight laugh as i stand up "fuck it im going to my fucking bed if i talk to anyone again im going to throttle someone" i mutter wiping the mess from the floor up before going to walk up the stairs but a thump on the room makes me sigh "motherfucker" i yell turning back round and locking the front door, walking into the main room they all look up at me sort of shocked "its on the fucking roof again, so as we did last time just go to bed and don't open the fucking windows, im not chasing this thing away again and ending up in the hospital for a month" i say and most of them nod, except elton "i take it you four didn't warn him of what this thing was then" i say and they look away "this land is surrounded by haunted areas and creatures like skinwalkers, the fuckers are coming closer and closer to this house if you open window someone will be hurt or killed, its going to try to impersonate someone you know, do not under any circumstance follow what it says" i say and he rolls his  eyes but nods "your not my issue tonight your sam, jake and corey's issue" i say with a sigh before the thump is upstairs "oh fucking fuck, do not fucking move" i say and the thumping gets to the stairs "did you three open that window" i ask and they look away "oh shit, and the knife is in the other room" i mutter with a shaky sigh, as fear creeps up my spine "get back now" i say making them move further back in the room as a bony hand goes round the door frame, "luna" it screeches looking directly at me, even as tears well in my eyes i don't move, don't break eye contact even as it goes to touch me , its fingers dig into just above my collar bone before it looks to sam who'd just so happened to move slightly, i click my fingers making it turn back to me, it moves behind me and i step backwards towards the door it follows me tilting its head wildly.