Good Morning Chuuya

Chuuya awoke to the sound of his default apple alarm blasting in his ear. He groaned, slamming his hand down on the phone which was placed on his nightstand. Chuuyas apartment was small, it barely had room for both a bedroom and an office. He even had to sacrifice his walk-in closet for storage.

Chuuya rolled out of bed, his head pulsing after standing up too quickly. He crawled his way into the bathroom. He was wearing a white tank top and some gray sweats. His ginger hair was tied into a ponytail but it was pretty frizzy since he had just woken up.

Chuuya had a habit of placing sticky notes around his bathroom mirror to remind him of how his schedule might look for the day. His mind was always pretty foggy in the morning, regardless of how important an event might have been. Chuuya squinted at the stickynotes briefly reading over them all.

There was a very important meeting with Koyo scheduled for this evening and some work he needed to fill in for other people but that was about it. Chuuya picked up his toothbrush, rinsing it under some water then applying toothpaste. Even though Chuuya read all his reminders he still felt as if he was missing something.

He aggressively moved around the toothbrush in his mouth, attempting to clean every crack and crevices of his teeth, when suddenly it struck him. "I FORGOT ABOUT DAZAI!" Chuuya yelled, ripping the toothbrush out of his mouth and rushing to find a pair of clothes. Mori didn't mind Chuuya coming in late, so he's grown into a habit of sleeping in but he was for sure Dazai was going to be on time. He couldn't allow Dazai to already have something to tease him about.

Chuuya threw on his vest and coat. All he had left to do now was grab his hat. His hat? Where the hell was his hat? Chuuya quickly tore apart every nook and cranny that could've been hiding his fedora, but he couldn't find it anywhere. Chuuya scoffed, he didn't have time for this. He could go a day without his hat, as long as he could find it when he got back.

Chuuya stormed out of the room. He rushed to the staircase of the building, he didn't have time to wait for an elevator. It was winter in Yokohama and Chuuya could definitely feel it. The cold air slapped him in the face as he opened the clear door to the side exit of the building.

He spotted his red motorcycle glistening in the winter's sun. Frost was covering the vehicle since Chuuya had forgotten to properly cover it last night. Chuuya flung on his leather suit and black helmet. He put his coat in a small case attached to the back of the cycle.

Chuuya climbed his way onto the motorcycle. His ponytail was sticking out the helmet. His feminine looking suit and the ponytail, plus the fact he was only 5,3, Chuuya could probably be easily mistaken as a girl.

Chuuya slammed on the gas, backing up so quickly he almost hit the car behind him. He didn't give a shit about driving safely this morning, he had to get there before Dazai.