Deadweight

Chuuya walked up the entrance to the Port Mafia. His wrist watch indicated he was 5 minutes late, how could he have been so forgetful?

He got to the door and scanned his ID card which granted him permission to enter. His card had an outdated headshot from when he was just turning 20. The writing on it read, Chuuya Nakahara, Port Mafia Executive. It had his ID number, date of birth and gender in small print on it as well.

"Permission granted." Said the machine's speaker, it sounded similar to Higuchi's voice but Chuuya doubted she was in charge of security this morning, unless Mori had gotten Aktugawa to convince her. "Where's your hat by the way?" Higuchi shouted from the front desk. Chuuya jumped, he had just activated the sliding doors, he wasn't even inside yet.  "Uh, couldn't find it." Responded Chuuya, he sounded a bit distressed.

He walked his way over to Higuchi and rested his arm on the desk in front of her. "Did you possibly leave it here overnight?" Higuchi asked, typing up Nakahara's name on the computer to clock him in for the day "I doubt it." Chuuya said, sounding a bit irritated. He's had that hat since he joined the Port Mafia, he hasn't left it at work once, it hardly ever leaves his head in the first place. "Apologies for asking sir, I had just seen a man walk by wearing your same hat this morning" Chuuyas eyes widened, no one else had a hat like his that he knew of? "I didn't quite catch his face though," Higuchi said, sounding quite disappointed in herself. "Do you know where he went?" Chuuya asked, he was practically ecstatic that he might have found his hat but also pissed off in the sense someone took it. Chuuya was bound to have the cuprite fired once he got his hands on him. "He went towards the 3rd floor meeting room," Higuchi said as she handed him some files for the day.

Now Chuuya was really pissed off. Some random guy really thought it was funny to hang around in the room that was closed off specifically for him and his work for project 674? Chuuya snatched the files out of Higuchi's hands as he bolted for the elevator that son of a bitch was gonna get what was coming to him.

Chuuya slammed the elevator button which scared the shit out of the people who were waiting behind him. Chuuya turned his head and forced a smile "Honest mistake!" Chuuya said awkwardly, trying to play it off.

As the elevator reached the third floor Chuuya was the first to get off, sprinting it as fast as he could to the room Higuchi had mentioned. He swiftly placed his hand on the door and attempted to turn it, "what the hell." Chuuya muttered out loud. Why was his door locked? He tried again, it wouldn't budge. He didn't have the fucking time for this, clearly someone was messing with him and that pissed him off, he was an executive. This person was simply playing with fire.

Chuuya finally had enough of the games, he activated his ability as he attempted to pull the door open as carefully as possible but he only managed to rip the door handle off. "OH THATS FUCKING IT!" Chuuya yelled as he tightened his fists and swung his leg with full force at the door.

The door came crashing down across the meeting room. Whoever was hiding behind this door was about to feel the worst pain of their life. Chuuya cracked his knuckles as he braced himself to enter the room.

Chuuya stepped in the meeting room, he glanced around the room for the culprit but the room seemed completely empty. Chuuya froze, if he wasn't pissed off enough before Chuuya was at his fucking limit. When suddenly a hand touched him from behind. In a way he felt as if his ability had been completely drained away.

"It's 8 in the morning Chibi, don't you think it's a bit early to be throwing a tantrum?" Said a voice mockingly behind him. Chuuya froze. "You have got to be kidding me." Groaned Chuuya. He didn't even have to turn around to know who the figure standing behind him was. "I've been waiting for you, being late to work isn't a good look y'know?" The person behind him said, finally letting Chuuya's shoulder go. Chuuya jerks around, finally meeting eye to eye with none other than Osamu Dazai.