1K SPECIAL PART 1

Tonight, it was a very special night, or well, at least it was for Geoff.

The boy was literally jumping of happiness.

He had to drag Bridgette over to help with all the preparations for the 'best party you'll ever have the honor of being at in all your life', in the partier's own words. The surfer had no choice but to help her ex-partner, even though she had neither the courage nor the desire to do so.

Since it was such a special night, the host forced (almost threatened) his guests to wear elegant clothes, as if they were going to a gala party. And what's more stylish than a button-down shirt and skinny jeans? We're talking about Geoff, for God's sake, it's an achievement for him to wear a button-down shirt, but that's not the most important thing, he was wearing his Sunday hat! Yes, that hat that was only worn on important occasions such as weddings and so.

His surfer ex-girlfriend wore a light blue dress that fitted her figure perfectly. Her dress reached her knees, and at her waist she had a small bow, highlighting her curves even more. Her auburn blonde hair was pulled back into a low bun, leaving only her bangs. She gave off a slight Cinderella air.

The party beast was by the front door, like a bodyguard, awaiting the arrival of his friends. Bridgette was in the kitchen, which was only separated from the living room by a wet bar.

Minutes passed, and the first guests arrived, pounding on the door, as if they wanted to knock it down with their fists.

"Guys, calm down!" Geoff said with a grin from ear to ear, opening the door to welcome team E-Scope accompanied by Owen and Ezekiel.

"YOUR HOUSE IS GIANT, GEOFF!" Izzy wasted no time jumping onto the big sofa, hitting her face on one of the hard armrests.

"A house on the beach, unexpected"

"Where's the food?"

"This house is huge, yo!"

Geoff let everyone in, checking to see if his clothes were fancy enough for the party.

Izzy was wearing a sleeveless green jumpsuit, her wild hair pulled back in a high ponytail, and sandals. Geoff decided that she passed his elegance test.

Next up was Noah-it-all, the boy hadn't tried very hard, just a burgundy shirt and jeans, though his hair was in a low ponytail. He barely passed the elegance exam.

Owen. He wasn't surprised at all by the clothes he was wearing. You know those t-shirts that pretend to be a suit? Yeah, Owen was wearing that.

"Owen, dude, I told you to be all fancy" Geoff walked up to the friendly guy, patting him on the back.

"Sorry Geoff, it's just that all my suits and shirts were too small for me, the buttons were sticking out..."

Geoff chuckled and shook his head in amusement. The mere mental image of Owen trying to button a shirt and the buttons flying off had made his night. He definitely passed the elegance exam.

Now Eva followed. She hadn't even made an effort to try to look elegant! She literally wore her usual tracksuit! But he wasn't going to blame her for anything, Eva was too scary, so she passed the elegance exam.

The home-schooled child, he sure had it worked for. He was wearing a tuxedo with a tie and everything! The only thing that detracted from him was the beanie, but otherwise he passed the elegance exam.