I LOVE YALL OMYGOD

Cody: requests are open

Sky: ??

Beth: OMFG FINALLY

Beth: I WANT TO REQUEST CODY

Duncan: no you don't want to fucking request 😄

Jo: cough cough.

Duncan: idc

Beth: oh yes I WANT.

Cody: your request, sweet requester of mine?

Beth: Duncan x Harold!

Duncan: BETH I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Jo: COUGH COUGH.

Duncan: I don't care

Cody: I'm sorry my sweet requester of mine, they are not their actual names.

Beth: whaaat?

Duncan: suck it

Beth: dunki uwu x gosh???

Cody: Perfect, I'll make it, my sweet requester of mine.

Duncan: this is my 13 reason to go back to jail (killing cody and beth)

Beth: 🤓👆

Harold: I DON'T WANT CODY TO WRITE ME X DUMBCAN!!!!!!

Courtney: I sure want him to write that! Just for the laughs

Beth: oh! And one thing Cody!

Cody: yes, my sweet requester of mine?

Beth: can you make Dunki uwu with a submissive personality, please?

Cody: sure, my sweet requester of mine

Gwen: omg I should totally draw duncan and harold with hot yaoi base

Duncan: ur done lil nigga

Leshawna: OH NO, NO NO NO

Leshawna: I'M GONNA SLAP YOUR WHOLE JAW OUT LIKE I DID WITH HEATHER, BOY!

Geoff: his racist era is back???? 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

DJ: his racist WHAT.

Duncan: dude that was something I saw on ig comments, I'm not racist I swear

Justin: Duncan trying to convince us he is, in fact, not gay:

Duncan: shut up candy eye

Justin: 😘

Cody: I'm done, my sweet requester of mine.

Noah: with my help, of course

Cody: be quiet, my sweet helper and lover of mine, don't try to steal my artwork.

Noah: okay dude 💀

Cody: *Duncan remembers the first time he saw Harold. He had changed to a new High School after being expelled from the last one he had gone to... Upon entering his new class his gaze automatically met the Ginger's and he swore that a shiver had run down his spine. After that meeting, Duncan gained popularity for being the "bad boy" of the school, one of his usual victims was Harold, whom he annoyed to hide the attraction he felt for the teenager with mad skills... One day Harold had enough of Duncan and his evil and rude attitude, so when classes came to an end and after putting some things in his locker, he approached Duncan, who was alone against a wall in the hallway smoking. Harold approached him with angry steps and cornered him forcefully against the wall, Duncan let out a surprised gasp and blushed when he saw Harold... Duncan's mind was not working properly at that moment, all he could think about was on Harold's appetizing lips in front of him...* "Are you listening to me, kitten? No... Dunki uwu?"
*Duncan connected his gaze with Harold's, surprised by the nickname the other had given him. The ginger approached the criminal's lips, which made Duncan blush more intensely and put his hands on Harold's chest, but without pushing him away.* "G-Gosh...?" *Duncan was quickly silenced by Harold's lips on his.*

Eva: This is horrible and I am now in the process of killing myself.

Jo: I think my fucking eyes are fucking bleeding

Harold: I'm going to kill Dumbcan and then myself, gosh!

Duncan: no if I do it first

Lighting: you are better than sha-shakes a pear!

Noah: Shakespeare?

Lighting: sha-shakes a pear!

Beth: Thank you so much Cody, i can't express how happy I am after reading this masterpiece...

Cody: You are welcome, my sweet requester of mine.

Cody: and thank you too, sweet Lighting of mine, I know I'm a better fanfic writer than Shakes A Pear.

Noah: It's Shakespeare.

Sky: I don't feel really well after reading that.. 

Gwen:

Izzy: THE LAST ONE IS ACTUALLY REAL!!! IZZY IS BALD JUSTIN

Tyler: I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!

Lindsay: Tyler noooo!!!!

Heather: so she HAS a brain

Beth: unlike you

Tyler: maybe I can wait but if I see something like that again I will be murdering me

Alejandro: if you kill yourself, I will kill myself too, mi vida, I cant live without you

Brick: that is such a cute drawing, ma'am!

Gwen: Brick gets me

Jo: what the actual fuck did I just fucking witnessed

Cody: art, my sweet not requester of mine.

Duncan: I'm going to kill Gwen too

Harold: GOSH! @! #! ;_ I hope luscious Leshawna didn't see this...

Leshawna: 10/10 would read again and the fan art it's sublime

Harold left the group chat.

Geoff: incredibly hot 🔥

Read at 11:23