Welcome to a new video guys

Owen: hey guys?

Izzy: sup Big O!!! 1! 1!

Owen: I have a question for all of you..

Noah: yes Owen, we will still love you even if you are a worm

Owen: it's not that! But it's nice to know that little buddy hehehhehe

Brick: what is it?

Owen: aren't Christians a bit disturbed about the fact that his parents are siblings?

Heather: ... What?

Owen: YEAH! LIKE... Adam and Eve had kids and then those kids had more kids!

Justin: I mean, he's got a point... (grammar is for ugly people) (math is for ugly people) (researching to know if your point is valid is for ugly people)

Trent: supposedly God is our Father,, so that makes us all siblings I think????

Ezekiel: right, eh! Adam is known for being the Father of Humanity, homie!

Trent: I don't believe in God (or anything the Bible says) just for that 😁😀 I think there's something superior to us tho

Ezekiel: exactly,, yo! Not necessarily a God, but there's definitely something!!

Duncan: gonna tell this to my parents, they're extreme christians and I'd love to see their reactions to the incest part lol

Owen: extreme in a cult way orrrrr........

Duncan: extreme in a homophobe, transphobe and racist way 🤪

Harold: actually that makes a lot of sense, it explains why you are hating a lot of people of color and people of the lgbtiq+ community... Maybe you want to be accepted by your parents? To be given a little love of them? To make them proud? It makes a lot of sense, oh gosh...

Duncan: the fuc,k????

Duncan: DIDN'T YOU LEAVE THE GC IN THE LAST CHAPTER?? DUDE WHY ARE U HERE? ?? HOW DID U GET HERE??

Harold: 1. To psychoanalyze you, obviously 2. My mad skills

Leshawna: so proud of you baby

Harold: thank you beautiful and luscious Leshawna

Sky: Duncan is just like..

Lighting: uh oh

Sky: those delinquents in movies with daddy's or mommy's issues! (Or both)

Lighting: SHA PHEW!

Izzy: OH! IZZY THOUGH SKY WAS GONNA COMPARE DUNCAN AND DAVE!!

Lighting: NO

Jo: fucking smartass

Lighting: IT WASN'T MY SHA-FAULT???

Axel: God saves us all (God does not exist)

Sky: Dave? He is a little bitch and son of a whore. I honestly wish he gets mauled by multiple dangerous creatures, but not to the point of dying, to the point of being unable to move at all and has to live in a bed for the rest of his days and get absolutely no bitches. I hope both sides of his pillow are hot, I hope... Tap to read more.

Courtney: me when Duncan

Duncan: princess isn't princessing today, huh?

Courtney: I NEVER PRINCESS FOR YOU