1-5

The bone-piercing cold spread across her limbs, Wan Tong felt that the breath she exhaled was about to freeze, and there was a dull tingling pain in her skull, which kept her awake.

She opened her eyes hard, but there was only darkness in front of her, and the smell that penetrated her nose was not good.

She seemed to be locked in a small box, she pushed hard, the sound of metal rubbing, she really pushed, and there was a light in front of her.

Hold the grass, is this a morgue?

Wan Tong looked around with difficulty, and met a nurse in a white uniform.

In the next second, a sharp cry entered Wan Tong's ears!

"Ahhh! Ghost!"

Wan Tong closed his eyes again, feeling extremely uncomfortable all over.

[Corpse, you are unreliable, the resurrection place turned out to be in the morgue? 】Wan Tong whispered in his heart.

[This is the best resurrection time automatically selected by the system. 】A mechanical voice also responded to her.

【...All right. 】

Wan Tong was originally a wisp of consciousness floating in the boundless darkness. She had no memory of her life and did not know how long she had been wandering. She was captured by a "corpse picking system" not long ago.

She really didn't want to wander anymore, so she bound to the corpse collection system, which helped her resurrect in other people's bodies, and she helped it complete tasks in each small world.

[This body fits you very well. 】The corpse's tone is still straight.

Wan Tongcai doesn't care whether it fits or not, [Corpse, please pass on the plot of this world to me, as well as the memory of the host. 】

[Wait, I am typing, it will be a little uncomfortable. 】

The voice of the corpse came, and then Wan Tong's eyes went black, and he almost fainted again.

The owner of this body is Su Wantong. When she was 10 years old, she took part in a singing competition and stunned the world with the sound of nature. In addition to her good looks, she was quickly signed by the company, debuted and released an album.

In Su Wantong's memory, she had no life of her own, and her schedule was so packed that she was as numb as a robot.

The current original owner has been out for 15 years. In the entertainment circle where new people are coming out, it seems that it is difficult to just sing. Under the circumstance that the new album is released and the feedback is not satisfactory, the company unilaterally prepares to let her appear in film and television. drama.

But the original owner, who has always been obedient, started her first resistance. She refused to transform and said that she would not sign the contract after the contract expired.

Last night was her last concert. Unexpectedly, there was an accident at the scene, resulting in the death of the original owner.

Ten minutes later, Wan Tong completely accepted the original owner's memory and world plot, and she was also sent back to the ward.

After doing various tests, the doctor couldn't hide his shock.

The person who had been declared dead because of a severe head injury was actually alive again after lying in the morgue for several hours! And the fatal head injury itself is now not a serious problem!