131-160

"The scars are gone." Yan Qinglu reached out and gently stroked the place where she once had scars. He watched her fall from heaven, secretly licking her wounds, and then watched her break into a butterfly and transform into the most beautiful landscape.

"Hmm." Wan Tong replied, the effect of her beauty skills had fully come out, as if she had peeled off her shell, she suddenly became radiant.

Yan Qinglu was a little taken aback when he saw it, and then lowered his head to touch her face, and whispered, "I was there that night."

"Which night?" Wan Tong touched his hot cheeks.

"The night you hurt your face."

Wan Tong was a little surprised, but thinking about it, it seemed that he was quite normal.

"They came after me."

Wan Tong suddenly remembered something, "I saw the ointment hanging on the door several times. Did you send it?"

Yan Qinglu nodded silently, she probably thought it was poison and lost it every time.

"I am also quite unlucky to meet you." Even though he said that, Wan Tong's voice was smiling.

However, Yan Qinglu seemed to be provoked by her words, so he opened his mouth and bit her lips lightly, preventing her from speaking any more.

"..." I don't know if it was because it was outside during the day, but Wan Tong felt extra sensitive. His cheeks instantly turned red, and he snorted softly in his throat.

Hearing her voice, Yan Qinglu hugged her tighter, "Tongtong, you can continue to be unlucky, I want to continue to be with you."

Wan Tong didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and slammed his fist on him, "How can anyone talk like that?"

Yan Qinglu didn't care, he sipped a few sips on her face before letting go of her reluctantly.

Wan Tong covered her blushing face, her dark eyes were a little dazed, which made Yan Qinglu feel an itch in her heart, and she couldn't bear to let go of her at all.

When he was about to reach out and hug him again, Wan Tong said quickly, "I have to go back to the store, and there is another customer who has an appointment later..."

Yan Qinglu fixed her gaze on her, helped her straighten the hair in front of her forehead, and replied sullenly, "Well."

Seeing his pitiful appearance, Wan Tong added, "I'll leave early in the evening to have dinner with you?"

Yan Qinglu's eyes lit up instantly, "Okay."

——

Although Yan Qinglu left the clothing store, he kept the two people under him secretly guarding him.

He has asked people to find out who wanted to hire a murderer to hurt Wan Tong, but there is no result yet.

But as long as that person appears again, he will definitely be able to find him.

After Wan Tong left Yan Qinglu, he learned from the corpse that he was so worried about her because he knew that someone wanted her life.

She didn't expect Yan Wantong to be so eager. She only found out about her and Yan Qinglu yesterday, and today she is looking for the killer.

Moreover, he was not dead, and was discovered by Yan Qinglu.

Wan Tong returned to the store with a sweet smile, and Zhou Rui walked up, "Are you okay? Yan Qinglu seems to be in a hurry."