31-40

After Gu Chenyue's wound was healed, he still needed to be hospitalized for a few days, but he was stubborn to be discharged.

Hu Tiankan's mouth was broken, but he didn't hear a word.

Lin Zhiwen also joined the persuasion camp, "Gu Chenyue, can't you listen to the doctor's words? Do you want to die outside when you go out like this?"

Hu Tiankan touched the bridge of his nose, uh, isn't this an exaggeration? How could Yueyue die so easily.

Gu Chenyue glanced at Lin Zhiwen, and then glanced at Wan Tong who had been keeping her eyes down a few steps behind her.

It was probably the first time that she had encountered such a thing. Her face was still very pale, and she felt a sense of panic.

His heart tightened, his fists with many bruises clenched, and his voice became cold, full of threats, "Lin Zhiwen, if you know each other, take your friend and disappear from me."

"Then you have to be hospitalized." Lin Zhiwen didn't give in at all, and stared straight into his eyes.

Wan Tong looked at the two people's "emotions", and quickly took a step forward. Without thinking, he blurted out, "Gu Chenyue, you are obedient and hospitalized."

She thought how arrogant her voice was, but in fact, it was soft and waxy, as low as a mosquito.

Hu Tiankan shook his head, but he knew how stubborn Yueyue was. No matter how the two girls persuaded him, he said that if he was not hospitalized, he would definitely not be able to live.

"Gu Chenyue, you..." Lin Zhiwen wanted to say more, but Gu Chenyue turned and walked to the side corridor.

"Where are you going?" Hu Tiankan followed in a daze.

"The ward." Gu Chenyue spit out two words in a low voice.

Hu Tiankan: "???" Yueyue took the wrong medicine?

Lin Zhiwen looked at the direction the two were leaving with satisfaction, but she never heard the system's beep, so she couldn't help but ask, [045, why hasn't Gu Chenyue's favorability increased? 】

[The system does not understand either. 】

At this time, Wan Tong was also a little confused. It was really hard to guess what this big guy was thinking. She couldn't keep up with changing a thought in a second.

[Corpse, Gu Chenyue seems to be very special to me, did he agree to be hospitalized just because of what I said? 】Wan Tong opened his mouth somewhat narcissistically.

Corpse: [Tongtong, Corpse doesn't understand. 】

Wan Tong: "..." Another big guy who the system doesn't understand.

——

For the next two days, Lin Zhiwen ran to the hospital after class, and sometimes brought various stews.

But judging from her complaining tone after she came back, she seemed to be closed.

Lin Zhiwen lost her patience after sticking her cold **** for a long time, but she still went to the hospital every day to complete the strategy mission.

But she didn't bring Wan Tong.

Wan Tong didn't care either. The original owner's parents were both university professors. In order to facilitate teaching, they usually lived in the school. It seemed that a lecture was going to be held this weekend, so they didn't come back.

The original owner's grades were not good, and her parents were very disappointed with her. Even now, every time they eat together, they always mention their excellent students, and to the original owner, they don't even bother to scold her.