16-20

The next evening, Wan Tong and Su Ruojing met in the cafe.

I don't know if it's Wan Tong's illusion, but today's Su Ruojing seems to be a little weird, looking at her with particularly burning eyes.

Su Ruojing handed a business card to Wan Tong and said in a hoarse voice, "I heard that you are looking for a producer. I wonder if he can meet your requirements."

Wan Tong saw the name on the business card, Colin Hoffman? International godfather music producer.

Although she was looking for a producer to work with, she didn't even dare to think about this character.

Of course, very excited.

But what is Su Ruojing trying to do when he throws out such a big temptation at this time?

Su Ruojing's eyes have been locked on Wan Tong, seeing that she is obviously very excited but restrained from showing the tangled appearance, the corners of her cold and hard mouth can't help but raise a small arc.

"Don't worry, I just want to help you, I don't have any intentions." Su Ruojing was a little shaken when she said the last sentence.

How is that possible, without an attempt?

Wan Tong was no longer hypocritical, and took the business card, "Okay, thank you."

The corners of Su Ruojing's mouth moved, and Xu Yu said again, "You did a paternity test, and I found out."

Wan Tong was not surprised, this will be exposed sooner or later.

"Brother..." She called out, but she didn't know what to say.

Probably the residual emotions of the original owner affected her, and she always felt stuffy in her heart.

Even if he never mentioned it, the original owner was attached to her brother and her family.

"I'm not your brother." Su Ruojing threw out a sentence indifferently, turning his head to one side.

Wan Tong pursed his lips and muttered in his heart, really ruthless.

She carefully stuffed the business card into her bag, and out of this favor, she sat in the cafe for a while.

Su Ruojing seemed to be thinking about something, and from time to time a deep look came into his eyes.

Wan Tong felt terrified and left after drinking a cup of coffee.

Su Ruojing watched her figure disappear, the coldness in her eyes receded, leaving only the scorching fire.

When he got up and wanted to leave, a red figure sat down at the place Wan Tong had just now.

Su Ruojing frowned slightly, and leaned back again, "Who are you?"

The other party looks good, wears a famous brand, and seems to have a good family background, but he has just returned to China, and there should be few people who know him.

"Hello, I'm Lin Jin'er." Lin Jin'er held her red lips and stretched out her hand.

[074, this man is so upright, can I play? 】

[As long as it does not affect the progress of the task, as the host likes. 】

[That's good, compared to Shen Bu, I still like this one, it looks... it's huge. 】

【...】

Su Ruojing didn't miss the hint in Lin Jin'er's eyes. He glanced at the nails painted in smog blue, didn't stretch out his hand, just asked coldly, "Anything?"