161-200

M01 turned his head to look, his dead eyes fell on Wan Tong, and he read out every word, "You lied to me."

Wan Tong opened his mouth, but did not explain in the end, just looked at him and said, "I didn't know you were my eldest brother at first..."

In the end, as soon as the word "big brother" came out, the surroundings became more deadly. All the teenagers' eyes fell on Wan Tong and M01, and their expressions became a little weird.

M01 is the most powerful among them and has the most ideas of his own. He once secretly invaded a certain database in Paradise and saw the information of some people, including his own.

But he never expected that M01 would meet his relatives directly here.

Dear, what a strange person to get a word.

They hate this unfair world, hate that they never regard them as a paradise for people, and even hate their relatives who live peacefully and peacefully outside.

When M01 shot at Wan Tong, Lingwu took her to avoid it.

At the same time, there was a **** red line between Teacher Bai's neck, and he fell to the ground clutching his neck, only making a clack-like sound like a mechanical freeze.

Wan Tong did not expect it. Although Lingwu protected her, she still heard the voice of Teacher Bai falling down and struggling, and her heart was a little depressed. Teacher Bai was very conscientious, and she was really good to the girls.

"Stop them!" 017 whispered, his eyes fixed on Wan Tong, his eyes were a little complicated

There were a few human walls around Lingwu and Wan Tong in an instant, and it felt like a group of ferocious little beasts surrounded them.

"嘤嘤嘤..." 003 and 010 also hid closely behind Lingwu, but Lingwu had no time to take care of them, so their screams sounded from time to time.

010 was subdued by a young man, his hands were tied behind his back, and he was thrown at him in disdain, but 003 had been hiding very well, with one hand still tightly holding on to Wan Tong's clothes.

Wan Tong looked at M01 and 017 who were standing on the same front, with a serious expression, she wasn't even sure if 017 was the Raiders.

"Give her to me." M01's cool lips opened and closed, and the deeply suppressed resentment could be heard in his slightly hoarse voice.

Wan Tong stuck his head out from Lingwu's arms, his big eyes flushed with water mist.

From the last conversation, Wan Tong did not feel his hatred so clearly.

It should be said that the children of the whole paradise hold a grudge towards the family that abandoned them and towards all the human beings who live freely and peacefully in the outside world.

Except for the young children who are not yet sensible, there are more than 400 teenagers who still have fighting ability in the West District. Although the girls have received the transformation course, from the current point of view, their hatred of the outside world is no less than that of the boys.

If this group of people left the paradise, it would be like throwing a giant bomb. bomb.

It is conceivable what purpose Lin Qi's master has in mind.

Wan Tong now has some regrets and asked Lingwu to help these teenagers resist the paradise.

"No." Lingwu's face was calm and his tone was extraordinarily gentle.