6-10

If possible, Wan Tong would very much like to see the big brother's favorability to her, but unfortunately the corpse collection system can't do it.

In any case, the boss has spoken, and Wan Tong is of course happy to take him home.

Wan Tong waited on the small sofa, Shen Bu entered the room, and locked the door with a click.

Wan Tong: "..."

[Hey, there are so many little secrets of the boss, corpse, can I use the surveillance function to see what he is doing? 】Wan Tong despised herself for acting coquettishly with a system, but she was really curious.

[Tongtong, you have no more points. If you want to see it, you can only use credit. Credit affects your reputation, and it may also affect your completion of tasks later...]

[Okay, I don't watch it. 】Wan Tong kept smiling.

The corpse paused for a while and then reminded, [The door is actually not locked tightly, why don't you go and take a peek at the crack of the door? 】

"How could I do such a thing?" Wan Tong said with his mouth, but his body was very honest.

She had already walked to the front of the room in three or two steps, narrowed one eye, and looked into the crack of the door, but unfortunately, there was no light inside, and there was no light through the window, so it was very dark, and she looked at everything. Not sure.

In the room, Shen Bu took out a black box from the closet, and took out a cipher book under the pillow.

Hearing the rustling sound, he subconsciously glanced at the door.

Sure enough, a dark shadow could be vaguely seen between the cracks of the door.

He pursed his lips, but he couldn't restrain the corner of his mouth from twitching.

After waiting for a long time, he opened the door.

Wan Tong, who was lying on the door, was caught off guard, and rushed towards him, with both hands on his chest, only then did he stop the inertia of falling forward.

"..." Wan Tong silently retracted his claws, stroked his hair, and pretended to speak casually, "I'm still going to see if you're ready. Let me help you get it?"

Saying that, she reached for his suitcase.

Shen Bu didn't refuse either, his legs and feet are now inconvenient.

The box was a little heavy, and it probably wasn't all clothes. Wan Tong couldn't control his curiosity anymore.

[It's your record. 】 Corpse kindly told her.

[It's Su Wantong's record. 】Wan Tong corrects it.

The corpse didn't respond.

Just as he was about to leave the rental house, a fat middle-aged woman came over. It was Shen Bu's landlord.

The landlord looked up and down the two, and finally looked at Shen Bu with a smile, "Young man, my sister has something to discuss with you, it's like this, I have a relative who wants to come over, he has nowhere else to go, so Can you return the house to me first?"

Having said that, the landlord shoved the four red tickets over, and he couldn't refute at all, "Here, take the deposit first, you'd better move out today."

Shen Bu frowned slightly, but asked without end, "That woman asked you to do this?"

The landlord shook his head quickly, "What did you say, it's my relatives who want to live here."