21-25

Hearing Shen Bu's voice on the phone, Wan Tong didn't respond for a long time.

Where did he get his phone from? Isn't he recording a show now?

Soon, she remembered his recording schedule for today, and there seemed to be a call link.

Could it be that he's filming over there now?

Her voice can change a lot, so at the moment she lowered her throat slightly to make her voice more mature, "Abu? What's the matter?"

This voice is really a sister.

On the other end of the phone, Shen Bu knew that she had noticed it as soon as she heard the change in her voice.

The corners of his mouth curled slightly, and he said softly, "Sister, I miss you."

Wan Tong is not stupid. After thinking about it at this time, he immediately came to the conclusion that the program team was bullying Shen Bu without parents and wanted him to sell miserably.

This was nothing at all, maybe it could help Shen Bu attract popularity, but for Shen Bu, this was tantamount to inserting a knife in his heart.

He called her, definitely because he didn't want to cooperate with the show team!

How to say she will cooperate with him in this play!

So she quickly reassured her, "Abu, my sister misses you too, but when you finish recording the show, you can go home~"

The tone of this coaxing child is very gentle.

Shen Bu lowered his eyes, his red thin lips opened and closed gently, "I want to eat the pancakes you made."

"Okay, I'll make it for you when the time comes. I'll ask my aunt to cook the soup and wait for you to make it up for you~"

...

No matter what Shen Bu said, Wan Tong responded positively and acted as a good sister.

Before hanging up the phone, Shen Bu suddenly turned his head sideways and said in a very low voice, "Sister, I love you."

Wan Tong was slightly stunned, and reflexively said, "I love you too, Abu~"

"En." Shen Bu hummed a single sound in his nose, obviously extremely happy, but the expression on Jun's face did not change much.

The two-minute call is over.

Shen Bu lowered his eyes and stared at the screen of the mobile phone that he pressed down in his hand.

The camera just caught his subtle expression, and Xiao Lin was taken aback.

In the past, Shen Bu always had a sense of alienation, but recently he seems to have changed a bit, especially when he wears a pink sweater, he looks clean and pure. His fans are now fascinated by him. The crystal boy of Tongyan Jumugen, wild and pure, is the most unique person in the world.

Furthermore, Shen Bu, who was talking to her sister just now, seemed to soften up, giving the impression that she was like a little angel, little milk dog!

Ahhh, so cute!

In the earphone, the director-in-chief was chattering again. Under his pressure, Xiaolin asked, "Is it your biological sister who called you just now?"

"no."

"That is..."

"She's the best person in the world for me."

Xiao Lin stared at the pair of firm and deep black eyes in the camera, and felt the apex of his heart tremble.

Mom, why does it feel like he speaks so devoutly, as if he was making a confession?