101-130

Colmer came back injured this time, with a blood-red wound on his front paw.

Only when Wan Tong noticed at the dining table, she stretched out her paw and touched it lightly.

Colmer just glanced down and didn't say anything.

Her claws were not big enough for his fingernails, and it wouldn't hurt to touch him.

However, her cautious movements and worried eyes seemed like a feather swept across his heart.

He found that this little female was not only bold, but also much smarter than the average female.

"Do you have a name?" he asked suddenly.

"Wan Tong." Wan Tong replied, but in his heart he was discussing the big boss's affairs with the corpse.

She can't just watch the big guy being bullied by Luka all the time.

The most important thing now is to heal the boss first.

She could exchange a medical card for him, but she couldn't find a suitable opportunity for him to use it, otherwise it would not only attract the attention of others, but even the boss himself would be puzzled.

"Yeah." Colmer responded lightly.

In fact, Colmer knew Wan Tong's name, because during this mission, he stopped by the Silver Wolf Clan to check her information.

Now the silver wolves basically believe the news of her death.

In other words, he can take her as his own.

As soon as this thought came out, a dark light shot out from Kemer's tiger eyes, and it was only at this moment that he faced his desire.

Even if he has nothing now, he selfishly wants to keep this little female by his side.

"Amer!" Reid ran in quickly from the door, his eyes lit up when he saw Wan Tong.

He rushed over as soon as he heard the news of Colmer's return, because every time he came back from a mission, Colmer was injured!

He finally found a chance to meet the little female!

The little female has grown a bit, and now she is nesting next to Colmer's claws, her demeanor is a little coquettish and cute!

"Little female, I'm Red, do you remember me? I brought you a lot of fun." As soon as Red sat next to him, he took out all kinds of toys.

He went to Baihua Palace to see a doctor a few days ago and saw that they had a lot of toys and they had a lot of fun, so he secretly collected a copy right away!

Wan Tong was still a little interested when she heard the toy, but she rolled her eyes when she saw him taking out the rattle.

Might as well bring her something to eat.

Females can eat less food, Wan Tong's stomach seems to be a little more fragile, and there is not much food to eat.

Fortunately, Demon has a partner, and buying female food outside did not attract anyone's attention.

Seeing Wan Tong's lack of interest, Reid was also a little frustrated, and he didn't seem to like it.

Wan Tong pointed to the wound on Colmer's paw at this time, and said softly, "Can I trouble you to help Colmer treat the wound first?"

"Oh, okay—what did you say?" After Reid reacted, he stared at Wan Tong with dark green eyes, his body a little stiff.

Little female, speak up!