She is Scary

She is Scary

Chapter Two

Seth's POV

"What are we going to do now?!" I asked, outraged. This is helpless. How did I end up here? No, scratch that. How did WE end up here?

"She's worse than I thought." Nate said.

"No, she's worse than what we thought." I countered, emphasizing 'we'.

"She looks like a leading lady in horror movies." Jake said.

Damn straight. Seriously, what specie is that girl? She's just so... so different. And it's not a good different either.

"Yeah, but there's more. She looks like a witch that's always posessed." Nick said. 

I mentally laughed. These guys crack me up sometimes. But Nick is overreacting, that's for sure.

"Damn straight." Jake said.

"Why is it that other girls swoon when we smile at them and go ape shit but when it comes to her, we get no response. Not even a glance. It's weird. It's like she's emotionless or something. I mean, is it even possible to kill your emotions? I tried that sometimes and I was aiming for the cold, narcissist bad boy but  I ended up looking like a retarded awkward horse. And I didn't even charge her for my smile.... My smile is expensive you know. That is why I don't smile all the time." Nick said.

"To answer your question Nick, she's like that because she's not normal. And seriously? Bad boy? You wouldn't even hurt a fly." I scoffed. 

"Can we just stop worrying already? Let's think about other stuff.... like how we're going 'transform' her....." Nate said. Great idea.

"Let's do our best so we won't be in trouble." Jake said.