Ways on How To Become a True Woman

"WAYS ON HOW TO BECOME A TRUE WOMAN"

          1.) If you have problems regarding your pimples, just wash your face and apply cleanser every morning and evening.

Reminder: After putting on the cleanser, apply the moisturizer while the pores are still open.

Chapter Four

Seth's POV

We were currently sitting on the couch thinking of ways how to change Via into a 'normal' girl. It was not easy considering the fact that Via didn't want to change.

The phone rang but we were all too lazy to pick it up.

"Answer the phone." Jake ordered.

"What? Why me?" I whined.

"You lazy bones. I'll get it." Nick. Always the responsible one.

I grinned. "Thanks, bro."

"Shut up."

"Yes, Hello? A-ah! Aunt V!"

"Whaaa?! Aunt V?!"

At this particular moment, Via decided that it was time for her to grace us with her presence. She was currently wearing a cape which looked really scary. She looked like she was a vampire or something. Why did she have to be so weird?!

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" We all screamed in unison, horrified to what she was wearing. 

"Oh, Via? She's fine. Just a little bit more and she'd be a normal girl. Good as new. We'll be able to change her Aunt V. Don't worry." Nick said. He sneaked a glance at Via and screamed. 

She was currently sitting at a mat. Drinking tea whilst wearing a cape and sunglasses. Yes, sunglasses. I have no idea what she's up to. She looks like she's doing something that's related to voodoo.

"She's scarier now!" Jake said. We all could see that Jake. No need to state the obvious.

"Why does she look like she's possessed again?" Nick whined.

"How on earth can we change that type of girl?!" I asked.

"Well, GOOD LUCK TO THE FOUR OF US!" Nate exclaimed. Well, good luck indeed.