I Am Not Your Slave

Via's POV

I sighed. This is the only place I could fit in and not get judged.

You might be wondering, "Where are you right now anyway?" Well, if you must know, I am currently away from society. Somewhere where I can be myself. And that place is the Science Lab.

"Why can't they just leave me alone?" I muttered looking at the frog in front of me. Why though? Why can't they just leave me alone and carry on with their lives? Just because I arrived with 'The Four' does not mean they can pester my life as well. I am not that interesting. No wait, I am not interesting. Period. Why can't they understand that?

Well, apparently, they just can't Via.

Lost in confusion, like an illusion. What has the world come to?

"Well, well, well look what we have here. Aren't you the famous Via everyone is talking about? I heard you were 'scary'." A girl that was about my age said. 'Speak for yourself' I thought to myself. Wait, how did she get here? More importantly, how did she even know that I was here?

I didn't answer her. First of all, I don't know her and I don't plan to. Second, I don't have anything to say to her so I think I'm good.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, you know?" The girl snapped at me.

'Yeah, so?' I wanted to answer her but thought better of it. She's nobody to me anyway.

Suddenly, 3 more girls showed up that looked really scary. Not like me scary. More like, boxers type of scary. They were really manly. With big biceps and stuff.

"You're not talking? Fine. Girls, give me the scissors." The girl said. If it wasn't for her long hair and girlish voice, I would've thought she was a boy.

Wait a second, why is she holding a scissor? And why is she advancing towards me? Oh hell no.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice hoarse. Okay, so maybe I don't talk that much. Sue me.

The girl looked taken aback for a moment. Probably because she didn't expect me to talk but she quickly composed herself. Instead, she smirked. "Can't you see? I'm going to cut that bangs of yours. It's distracting me."

I glared at the girl. "So just because you're distracted by my bangs, you took it upon yourself to cut it?" I asked harshly.

"Well yeah." She said while looking at her nails. Wait, she looks so manly. Why is she acting like a girl? I mentally laughed. This girl is hilarious.

"Girls, hold her." Well, not anymore.

The other three girls held me tightly as I thrashed around violently. "Let me go!" I said harshly. The girl was getting closer to me and I was feeling a little helpless. Ha! More like really helpless.

I kicked and screamed and did everything I could just to be free but to no avail, I did not succeed. They were too strong and not to mention there was four of them!

"What the hell are you doing?!" Oh thank God. Seth saves the day. I could kiss him right now!

Wait. Hold up and freeze! Did I just say that? No Via. That did not happen.

"Seth! Baby, I missed you!" Ms. Hulk said.

Yuck.

She was currently throwing herself at him and let me tell you, it was not pretty.

Seth looked like he was about to puke. I don't blame him though. It was disgusting.

"Let go of her!" Seth said while prying their hands off of me. I, on the other hand kept kicking and thrashing and punching like a maniac.

"Owwww." Everyone froze and turned to look at Seth then glared accusingly at me. "I didn't mean it! I swear! I was just trying to get away!"

"Seth?! Are you okay? Oh my God that girl has an iron fist!" The girl said. "You," she said pointing the scissors at me. "You hurt Seth. You're gonna pay."

I scoffed. "It's not like I did it on purpose." I grabbed the scissor from her swiftly and positioned myself into cutting this God awful bangs.

"You know what? Maybe I'll cut this. To save yourself from all the trouble." I swiftly cut my bangs short enough so that I can see without my hair blocking my eyes. "There, you happy?"

"Okay, you know what, this is enough. The four of you, get the hell out of here." Seth gave them the most deadliest look he could muster, or so they thought. All I could think about was a little kid trying to act scary.

They all scrambled apart. I mean, the guy they've been obsessing about just told them off. So of course, they followed. They seemed to think that Seth was some kind of God or something, or what others seemed to think of as a 'Sex God'. I know, I cried too.

"So, since I scared them away, the least you could do is repay me." He smirked.

"What? Am I supposed to be your slave now? Bow down to you because you 'saved my life'?" I countered. 

"Well...." He smirked. Why is he always smirking? What the hell? "Yes. You shall be my servant for at least a month."

All I could think about was HELL TO THE NO.