I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

Chapter Three

Seth's POV

"What are we going to do now, Seth?! You screwed us up!" Nate yelled.

Okay. So maybe what I did was unreasonable but the creep had it coming. It was sooner or later!

"Yeah. If Aunt V finds out about this, we'd end up paying triple for the rent." Jake muttered.

Wow, I actually forgot about that. Whatever. Can't go back now.

"Wait, wait, wait. Wait up! Hold your horses! Why are you all blaming me?!" I asked, outraged. Seriously though, why is this just my fault?!

"It is your fault, Seth! You started that damn fight and ended up blurting about the charge!" Nick said. Wow. Reaaaaaally?

"Yeah! She wasn't supposed to know about it!" I scoffed at Jake. "Oh. Really? No one told me though." I said, acting dumb.

"Idiot." Nate muttered.

"I heard that!"

"You were suuposed to, IDIOT. I mean, really. What were you even doing in Via's room? You didn't do anything---" I tuned out Nate's useless ramble once I saw someone sneaking outside the window looking a lot like Via.

Oh, hey! Would you look at that, it is Via!

I followed her, ignoring the lads' protests. Via could be in danger right now. She's a girl after all. Anything could happen. What on earth is she doing outside at this hour anyway?!

Via's POV

I ran out the door, trying to get away from all these cunts. I need 'space'. I laughed mentally. Geez, I sound like a whiny girl. I snortes, that'll never happen.

I sat on the swing in the park, trying to clear my thoughts. I was hoping I'd be alone, you know? Like, they don't care about me and I don't care about them. Uhh, like we'd just live with each other. Oooh! We'd just be acquaintances!

"Hey girl, looking for a good time.?" A pedo said creepily. My back was facing him so he couldn't really see my face and I couldn't see his but I could tell that he's old judging by his voice. I laughed evilly, maybe I should scare the living crap out of him. 

I put on my scariest face knowing that he'd be scared and think that I was a monster or something.

I know, I know. Weird, right? But I'm used to it.

"Hello. He He He." I said while turning around slowly.

Once he took a good look on my face, he ran away screaming "Monster". I chuckled, that's what I thought.