38

[⚠️ MATURE SCENES (16+) ARE FEATURED. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING LIGHT SMUT, PLEASE SKIP THE SECOND HALF ⚠️]

- [logged in as jennierubyjane — saturday, 1:21 pm] -

- [thv] -

thv
i need to take my mind off something
can i come over?

jennierubyjane
??
you don't even know my dorm number

thv
so?

jennierubyjane
jisoo's here
can we meet at ur place?

thv
yeah

jennierubyjane
ok
be there in ten

- [saturday, 1:39 pm] -

Jennie doesn't know how she got here.

Well, she knows how she got here. The Uber driver had been nice enough, and there wasn't much traffic. But, she's not entirely sure how she ended up in this situation, her back pressed against a cheaply plastered wall, head tilted back, lips parted in a silent moan as Taehyung bites at her neck.

Bad idea.

Terrible, horrible, stupid idea.

The thoughts race faster and faster the further Tae's lips get down her body—he's pulling at the fabric of her shirt and she nods before she can even think twice, saying, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes—"

Friends don't do this.

Jennie's starting to wonder if they're really just friends.

Her fingers find anchorage in his dark hair, tugging at the curls, only pausing when he pulls her shirt up over her head. He moves away for a short second—just long enough to wonder if she'd done something wrong, if he didn't like what he saw—before crashing his lips into hers and whispering praise and awe against her mouth.

"You're so beautiful," he says, in between kisses. Her cheeks warm, at that—she murmurs, "You're not so bad yourself," and the grin he gives her is enough to make her heart skip a beat.

He leans down to kiss her again; it's sloppy, heated. Jennie has to crane her neck at a strange angle to reach him but she doesn't care. 

"God, I want to eat you alive."

She moans at that, feeling herself get hotter by the minute. Taehyung plucks at the strap of her bra, but before he can ask, she's already undoing it herself.

When the thin fabric falls to the floor, he lets out a low groan. "You're gonna be the death of me," he swears, and she's about to say something snarky and stupid, but he slots his leg between her thighs, lifting her up with ease and licking a burning stripe down the valley of her breasts. All her thoughts disappear.

"Taehyung," Jennie sounds almost pathetic, even though they've barely even started. "Taehyung please."

He undoes the buttons of her jeans at an agonizingly slow pace. "Please what?"

She lets out a frustrated noise. "Oh my god—faster."

If anything, the dark-haired boy simply slows down. Taehyung pouts—which would be cute, if he didn't have his hand down her pants and his thigh shoved between her legs, pressing against her core.