'94

May 9th, 1994

it's like my mind was corrupted. my magic has always gotten me to do unforgivable things. there was no time feeling guilty in between moments of intense pleasure caused by the excruciating deaths; that was caused by yours truly. i grin, as the blood of an innocent splatters across my t-shirt.

i don't know how i managed to kill over and over again. i am surprised i am not locked up. europe police has always sucked but i didn't know how much until my spree continued. i'm basically an alcoholic, i mean if you really think about it; it makes sense. i can't have just one drink, i need another and soon enough i've had 5. at that point, there's no return so i keep drinking.

also conveniently, this is the day where my coven; desiderium, had decided to lock me away. soon it was after midnight, making it may 10th; after i kill this blonde with piercing green eyes, i choke realising something was wrong. i felt heavy- unable to move.

"sweetie, its for everyone's safety." it was my mom, followed by the coven. "dont fight it, sweetie, embrace it." my heart sank- and i dropped to my knees following the feeling. "goodbye, sweetie." i never felt so betrayed. then came the blinding white light- which made me feel like i was going to die- and the cold wind that swept me up and placed me -not so- gently onto the ground, knocking me unconscious.

i wake up every morning remembering why i am here, in this god forsaken land. this place is empty, and still-never changing. my hunger resumes as i wander through the streets of france. after day 200 i decided it was time to leave france and prepare a trip to the United states. i've always wanted to go, but i never found the time. until now, that is.

i laugh aloud, because nobody is here to tell me i sound crazy. i know for a fact that i do and that i am. embrace it.