east coast surprise

landing in America- and by America i mean NYC- it's been so beautiful here. the eclipse is magnifying, and the city is been such a dream. not to mention my badass car, i found. it been a week in New York and it's time to part, i plan on coming back.

within the next few days, i will be cruising my way down the east coast stopping occasionally for rest or something to entertain me for the time being. When i get to Washington DC i couldn't pass up the opportunity to go inside the white house.

i'm in my red sports car -that i decided to name 'lola'- ;i'm listening to the latest pearl jam CD i picked up while in new york as i make my way to the white house.

"i am not burdened by grief." after i said that soon it became, "i am not burdened by love." when my coven found out what i was doing. that it was me who was murdering people in our town. our leader threatened to take my magic away, i didn't waste any time to react- i stunned her and cloaked myself. i ran. i had heard stories of witches without magic before and it was the worse thing i could imagine. especially after knowing how magic makes a person feel and then having someone strip you of that. its cruel. i pity those who come to that. i will not let that be me.

i grab my walkman and jam to some of your typical rock songs. i have my own little dance party while at the same time destroying everything in the oval office. the glass shattering around my feet and beat in my ears seemed to be insync, yet it's clear that they weren't.

it would take a lot to give up magic; it would have to be worth it. but's worth being taken down to normality when you've been on the higher level? nothing or nobody seem to fit the standards. i dont believe i would ever have to face this decision.

i pull off my headphones and dawn at my work. where should i- my thoughts being interrupted by a loud crashing bomb-like noise. my ears begin to ring in the silence that -way too- soon followed. i put my hands over my ears instinctively, as my knees buckle to the ground. my magic makes a protective bubble around me, blocking out any harm that was yet to come. giving me some time to recover from my sudden light headedness and the spots in my eyes. i watch as the spots dance with glass that seems threatening if i wasn't protected. this was a damn good reason to keep my magic.

it felt like hours, but was only minutes until my brain started to process what happened. i stand up -my legs feel numb, feels weird to walk- i move until i can see a massive fire right outside the window. i walk closer to the now non-existent windows, it was a plane crash."i didn't do that."

i climb out the window keeping my eyes locked on the fire. i have to keep reminding myself that, this wasn't me. there has to be someone else. i look around as if i'm going to find a survivor. i round to the other side of the plane and thats when i feel queasy- something bad was about to-

The sensation of me being stabbed in the chest was very dull and yet, very excruciating. everything around me spun as i headed to the ground and it all went black.