My first time

figuring out how to fly a plane took a little practice, and a lot of time that i had dedicated into learning. i wasn't about to fly over an ocean until i knew i could fly the damned thing.

the hunger consumes me- the feeling ignites my skin into flames, the pleasure that no man can bring- is sooo heavenly. i feel like i'm weightless, i feel so happy- no- ecstatic to be alive. i see why vampires became rippers; it is an indescribable pleasure.

i smile, thinking of the time i first killed; hoping that it would take my mind from the frustrations piloting came with.

the blood is everywhere, he didn't die from me stabbing him but me drowning him in a pool of his own blood. first i was in shock of what my hands did but the feeling afterwards that my magic produced, it was better than butterflies- or sex. it wasn't love that filled me with joy. when i realised how this affected me i couldn't wait until i got my hands on more.

my breathing is eased and i feel so much more relaxed. my hands move to the switches-flipping a lot more than you'd think- and pulling the yoke, making the plane begin to rise.

not only did it make me feel fearless, it also made me a better witch. i could do bigger spells- longer and stronger than before. i could do the hardest spells my coven knows, with little to no effort at all. they were impressed. all of them, loved me and wanted to know what happened. i simply said, " i found something in me, that i didn't know i had strength to do." it was true, they just didn't know it was out of context.

before i know it im across country. i'm amused that it didn't take much more effort. i pitstop at Nantes just to see if i can land properly, my nerves build up making my magic intensify along with my nerves.

i never used my magic to kill, i'd use it to scare them but i'd prefer if i used my own hands to do the actual killing. i like the feeling of them struggling beneath my grip. if i ever needed to, i'd use my magic for extra strength. i only did so about twice. "i am not burdened by grief." i had said one time while cleaning myself of blood, i was stating a fact. at the time, i was still learning about myself and what this meant for me. even if i knew i'd be sent here, i still don't think i could give up killing after my first time.

i land on the ground with a thud and a bump, making me feeling like i just jumped off a balcony of ten feet high-the feeling where you kinda get queasy and your stomach feels like it's in your chest; where your heart is so still in that moment in time. it resembles the feeling of going on spree... - i sigh in relief that it wasn't any worse. "time to go to America." i beam in excitement of my new adventure.