-14. dinosaur

{☀️🍵}

MILO LAY IN HIS BED, ignoring all of the marvel memes that amara was sending him.

after their occurrence two days ago, milo wasn't in the right headspace.

he's only known amara since halloween, for a month. you can't have a crush on someone you have only known for a month.

when he looked it up, google said it was okay. but milo found every excuse to not like amara.

it just wasn't right.

his phone started to ring, and saw that it was a facetime from amara.

milo fixed his hair in the screen, before answering the phone.

"hey mars." he said.

amara didn't respond, instead she came in the frame, with a blow up dinosaur suit. "mara?"

"meg, start playing it."

flesh and bone from zombies 2 started playing, and then amara started to do the dance, singing lowly.

milo started to laugh, and ended up gasping for air.

the rustling of the suit when amara made a single move was starting to get louder than the music, and meg had to turn it up.

towards the end, meg joined in, doing the choreography.

milo was officially laughing uncontrollably, and by the time the song was done he was crying.

"did you like it?" amara asked sitting in front of the phone.

"yes! the best thing i've seen. besides your ballet dancing." milo said. "your too kind."

amara started to take off the suit, revealing the the shorts and tanktop she was wearing.

milo's eyes widened, as his mind started to wander.

"milo, that's so weird." he whispered. she looked so good in just shorts and a tank top...

she then walked off frame taking a hoodie up, and putting it on.

she took her phone to her bedroom, plopping onto her bed.

"you weren't texting me back, so i thought you were sad. decided to cheer you up."

"i wasn't sad. but, thanks mars. your performance really made my day." milo said.

amara smiled, glad she had made her best friend happy.

"also i have a question to ask you." milo said. "what's up." amara responded.

"so my friend, mark. likes this girl named, ariel. but he's only known her for a month, and he doesn't know if it's weird, and he asked me. and i told him i'd get a girl's opinion on it.

amara hummed, nodding. "well, tell mark that it's not weird. feelings can change quickly. love doesn't have a time, it just happens, and if the other person thinks it's weird then they're not the right person.

"but what if i- mark thinks that she has to be the one. he thinks they click and match perfectly."

"then he should trust his instincts. cause he's probably right."

"and tell mark maybe make some more moves on the girl first."

nayah speaks !

IN LOVE WITH MILMARA BRO

also

writing two books at once is so hard

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 ,, milo manheimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें