-15. zombies

{☀️🍵}

MILO WAS OVER AT meg and amara's house, and saying meg was on the verge of jumping out the window was an understatement.

of course, she was glad she wasn't stuck in the middle of the two anymore, but the flirting was driving her insane.

milo kept making out of pocket jokes, flirting with amara, and being all touchy.

meg leaves, comes back and they're in an entire new position:

meg was talking to her boyfriend, noah, when she came out at the loud sound of a yell.

"amara was that you? that was the most high pitched scream i've ever heard. well not higher than trevor's." meg said.

"nope, it was milo." amara said, pointing to milo who had his head under the covers on amara's lap.

"dude, that looks so freaking weird." meg said. amara through a pillow at her best friend, cursing under her breathe.

"you said you would've give head cause it's the other way around." meg said, and then ran away back up to her bedroom.

"what did you just say?" milo said popping up. "meg elizabeth donnelly!" amara yelled, chasing meg.

-
amara and milo were now sick of watching movies, just playing on amara's nintendo at 1 in the morning

"just dance, sooo basic guys." meg said from behind.

"it's not basic if it's fun." milo said, sitting up "and if i'm beating milo." amara said.

"stop what!" milo said as amara hit the golden move in kill this love by blackpink.

the song came to an end, and the two plopped into the couch.

"okay guys have fun, good night." meg said walking back up to her bedroom, muttering "lovers."

"night meg! another win for me." amara said, covering herself in the blanket.

"yeah i quit, and i'm tired." milo said, getting comfortable.

"okay but, i can't sleep with no tv on. let's put something on." amara said.

"or we can discuss my amazing movie, zombies."

"oh...see i never watched-"

"you've never watched your best friends movie. meg is definitely hearing about this in the morning."

"dude, i couldn't get into it. i'm sorry. don't tell her please." amara said.

"only if we watch it right now." milo said, taking the remote out of amara's hand and going to zombies on her disney+.

"deal."

the two started to watch the first movie, and milo kept cringing whenever he saw himself, and amara laughed at him every time.

as much as milo wanted to turn the show off he enjoyed watching amara bop along to the songs, and laugh at random things.

half way through she second movie, amara and milo were cuddled up together, sleeping with amara practically laying on top of milo.