-24. happy new years

why does it feel like i haven't posted in years

anyways enjoy the chapter

{☀️🍵}

"AMARA THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. you can finally express your feelings for milo. now that you've accepted them." meg said shaking amara's shoulders.

"please stop." amara sighed.

unfortunately amara had to tell meg, she's knows she's liked milo for a while, but didn't accept it until the christmas party.

and since meg was amara's best friend of course she had to tell her, and meg couldn't be happier.

the two walked into the place peyton was holding the party.

it was decorated in a lot of gold, and touches of black, but it looked amazing since everyone was wearing black.

"look it's the m twins!" peyton said as she dance over to amara and meg.

"mara, meg!" emma said walking over and hugging them both tightly.

"i'm so glad milo joined the doogie cast, cause i would've have met you guys." she said in the hug.

"we would've met anyway, it feels like fate that we're friends." amara said.

they all started talking, walking around and ending up at the kitchen.

"mar?"

amara turned, seeing milo who had his jaw dropped at her.

"you look...i don't even- wow you look like...like a princess." milo stuttered out.

"milo, why are you stuttering? you okay?" amara said, putting her hand on his forehead.

"okay listen here doctor thorne, i'm fine. you just, caught me off guard." milo said.

"what? is it not normal for me to look nice?" amara teased.

"no! that's not what i mean at all. geez, what i meant was-"

"it's okay milo, i was just joking around with you that's all." amara said.

"i don't think the joke was funny." milo said crossing his arms.

"what i don't think is funny is how your poor buttons are hanging on for dear life."

amara shook her head, buttoning up the top buttons of milo's shirt.

"ah ah." milo said, gently slapping amara's hand away.

"ladies love me chest, and i have a goal to get some ladies tonight." milo said.

amara felt herself getting a bit sad, why did he want to get ladies when she was right there.

"oh. well uh, you have fun." amara said. "i will? you want a drink?" milo said.

"milo, it's been months. i don't drink, are you stupid?" amara said, annoyed.

she shook her head, and then walked away from milo and her friends.

"dude, when i saw make her mad i didn't mean that mad." peyton said.

"wait, why are we making amara mad?" meg said, getting protective.

"that way once milo is all drunken up, he can confess his feelings." emma said.

meg nodded, "i would say you should do it sober, but we know you're not staying sober anything soon so."

"whatever meg, now if you all don't mind my cup is currently empty." milo said walking away.

meg jerked back in shock, shaking her head. "how is he going to get mad at me and then prove my point entirely."