-17. would you rather

{☀️🍵}

"I APPRECIATE EVERYONE AND they momma for coming. i don't know half of you guys but the more the merrier!" amara yelled out to the people in her shared house.

amara and meg had planned a christmas party, and invited everyone they knew and then told the people they invited to invite everyone they knew.

this caused people to invite fellow costars, cousins, friends, so now the place was basically full.

amara had invited some of her ballet friends, along with some stranger things cast, jatp cast who were in LA, and actor friends she had.

meg had invited her american housewife friends, as well as other people she knew.

milo invited his doogie kamealoha frineds, from a show he was just casted in, as well as some childhood friends.

and of course the zombies cast was here, and trevor invited a few the next step members which made amara scream.

she loved the next step.

amara loved planning parties, so she made things were absolutely perfect.

ginger was hiding in amara's room, since she didn't really like people, and amara went upstairs every now and then to check up on her dog.

"you did really good with this mars. decorations and everything." milo said, drinking out of a red solo cup.

"thanks milo. glad my work is being appreciated." amara smiled.

milo hummed as he offered amara a drink. "no thanks. remember, i don't drink."

amara took a box of pacific cooler caprisuns from beside her on the couch and showed to to milo.

"are you really carrying that around with you?" milo laughed.

"of course, do you really think i would let anyone snag one of my pacific coolers."

"no, you're right. i should've known." milo said, slowly reaching his hand towards the box.

amara grabbed his arm, not breaking eye contact with milo, "you're not an exception to that sir."

"woah..your fast." milo said, pulling his hand back.

"no, i'm simply very protective over my pacific cooler."

"mars, you're so cute it's not even funny anymore." milo said.

amara sat in shock, did milo call her cute? was it an, i like you cute, or just a you're cool cute?

"why do i care, it's not like i like him or anything." amara whispered to herself.

"huh?" milo said, raising his eyebrows. "nothing! i..i gotta go!" amara said loudly, getting up and walking away.

she rushed back, taking her left caprisun and ran away.

she room 5 caprisuns out, and then went upstairs into her bedroom.

"i hate you so much amara." amara said, kicking her legs on her bed.

ginger came up onto her bed, and amara started to pet her.

"ginger, you're so lucky you aren't a human. feelings are so confusing. not saying you don't have feelings, just liking people." amara said to her dog, knowing she didn't even care.

"do you think milo call me cute in a friend way or relationship way?" amara asked.

ginger barked twice, "in a relationship way right? or maybe you were just barking."

amara sighed as she looked off into the distance, why were feelings so hard.

milo was funny, charming, cute, how could someone not like him.

"i know you don't care, but i think i like milo ginge." amara said.

ginger just started at amara, before laying down onto the bed. "okay, be that way then."

amara got up, placing food and water in ginger's bowls.

"see ya ginge." amara said, leaving her room and going downstairs.

there was a group that was in the living room sitting on the various couches.

"mara! come and join us!" jamie said, inviting amara over.

amara listened to her ballet friend, sitting next to her.

"we're playing would your rather, except you have to do what you choose!" jamie said.

"that a...interesting and weird twist..." amara said quietly.

"okay, sadie would you rather lay upside down for 2 minutes or lay under the couch for 2 minutes." caleb said.

sadie looked at her fellow co-star, side eying him heavily.

"lay upside down for 2 minutes." she said annoyed.

sadie then got up, laying on the couch with her feet up in the air.

"come on why me! what if i get a headache!" she protested. "then you should've chose the other option." caleb shrugged.

the game continued, the options getting even worse.

peyton had to eat a spoonful of mayonnaise mixed with nutella, even after protests from amara to not waist her precious hazelnut spread.

the worst one yet was probably when sadie had got back at caleb, and made him stand upside down for 2 minutes.

or it was when chandler had to eat a raw piece of garlic, which she rushed to brush her teeth after.

it was about 12:30 in the morning now, and some others had left.

"okay, milo would you rather flirt with someone of the groups choice, or kiss someone of the groups choice." jamie said.

"i would say kiss but none of you would be able to handle these beauties." milo said puckering his lips.

"so flirt?" meg asked. "yup." milo responded.

"okay, flirt with amara." gaten said, "what? what did you say?" milo suddenly said.

"flirt with amara, i agree with that." matt sato said, laughing with his girlfriend emma.

"well...you see." milo started. "if you don't do it you have to face the punishment." meg teased.

amara was hoping milo took the punishment, especially after finding out her feelings she didn't know how she would react.

milo got up, squeezing in between jamie and amara.

"milo, you know you don't have to do this right." amara said.

"shh, i know what i'm doing. what's your deal, are you scared?" milo said.

amara looked around, "no, what are you talking about."

"do you like me amara?" milo said, leaning in closer to her.

"excuse me?"

"i asked, do you like me." milo said again, leaning even closer.

by now they were a single inch apart, their noses were about to touch and it one of them moved their lips would connect.

"actually, i'm kind of tired. im gonna go to bed." amara said, standing up.

"but mara..it's getting fun." caleb said. "well you guys have fun, i have dance tomorrow so i need my rest."

amara walked up stairs, feeling a bit embarrassed as she heard the game continue.

she didn't have dance tomorrow, it was christmas time and her company was doing a winter tour of The Snowman.

amara knew all she was going to do was sleep all day, it was going to be christmas eve eve so what else would she do.

amara climbed into her bed, where ginger already lay.

"tired ginge?" amara said, and her dog wined in response.

"great, i need someone to cuddle tonight. especially if i start crying." she said, pulling the covers over her body, and ginger laying on top of them.