𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊

5 Years Ago

5 Years Ago...

"𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔!" "𝐇𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓!" The sound of leaves crunching filled the air footsteps quickens and laughter echos through the trees.

"Quick there" The older boy grabbed the younger boy's hand and pulled him behind a tree. "Shh" He held his finger to his mouth signaling him to stay quiet. A sound of leaves crunching slowed and a sigh of defeat was heard. The sound of running footsteps descended to the opposite direction.

A older boy let out a soft chuckle "We finally lost him." He smiled "Wait til-" The older boy was suddenly tackled shocking the younger boy. "Tag you're it!" The boy on top of the older rolled over to the side laughing while he struggled to catch his breath.

"Shit bro how-" The older boy asked before being cut off "Tyrone man I could smell you from a mile away"  The boy laughed the older boy named Tyrone took a handful of leaves and shoved it in the others face. "Im getting real tired of that mouth of yours Mason!"

He hacked and spat pieces of leaves that were in his mouth he grabbed a pile of melting snow and shoved it down his shirt. Tyrone quickly jumped to his feet shouting curses while shaking his shirt trying to remove the snow.

Mason laughed standing up and brushing himself of the leaves stuck on his clothing. Tyrone grunted before stepping up to Mason and pulling him by his coat bringing his fist up but Mason seemed unphased as he laughed uncontrollably.

"You think youre funny nigga" Mason sniffled and wiped a tear "Hilarious!" "You not gonna be laughing when I-" A small giggle suddenly caused the boys to turn their heads. There stood the younger boy covering his mouth with his hands staring with wide eyes.

"You laughin' Aiden?" Tyrone question with a smile that he quickly adjusted to his intimidating expression. The younger quickly shook his head "I think he was yet again who wouldn-" Tyrone pushed Mason to the grounded leaves and walked up to the short boy with a grin plastered on his face.

He tapped his shoulder softly " Youre it..." and ran off. Mason looked up at Aiden a shook his head chuckling he rolled up from the ground and ran the opposite direction from Tyrone. "..."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"Maybe we shouldn't have ran away from him like that..." Mason said looking back into the woods. "He's fine just give him a minute." Mason rolled his eyes "That's what you said 10 minutes ago." "Trust me he'll be here now shut up and eat the frozen yogurt I didn't take my momma's money for no reason."

Mason took his spoon and ate the yogurt but how could he enjoy it knowing that Aiden was left in the woods while its freezing cold. He stared back at Tyrone who had his headphones in eating his yogurt in one hand and scrolling through his phone on the other. "Jackass" he whispered.