𝖁𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙

Masons pov:

Masons pov:

"Bro don't worry we will find it." Tyrone sat angrily at the lunch table Ava had her arms wrapped around his making goo goo eyes at him I cringed. Ty didn't respond he sat mean mugging me I rolled me eyes he's annoying as hell when he's upset.

"I can help you find it Ty!" Ty? Okay? he doesn't flinch he just nods and sighs. I eyed Ava she's much more touchy with him today then ever are they? I shrugged the thought off no thats crazy!

As the group talked I was busy scanning the cafeteria looking for my special someone just to see him slouching over while he listened to this girl talk. He looks over her shoulder we made eye contact I smile while mouthing 'Straighten your back' he blinks processing what I said before sitting upright.

I chuckle "What's funny?" Rome asks I shake my head "Nothing." he raised an eyebrow but shrugs it off taking a bite out of that dry chicken sandwich. Darius sat beside Ava with an angry expression on his face I'd ask what was wrong but well Ava is doing a great job reminding me I sipped my drink excluding myself from the conversation.

"Imma be back." "Where are you going?" "Restroom." I continued to sip my drink next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the cafeteria. Tyrone had pulled me by my arm forcing me into the nearest male restroom and shoving me into the big stall.

"Listen man we're not kids anymore you're capable of using the restroom on your own." Ty turns back and grips my shoulder "I needa break from that chick." he exhales I laugh shaking my head "Alright man but don't make it weird." I joked he doesn't find it funny "My bad."

Aidens pov:
I walked down the hallway with Jazmin she shouted curses over our teacher taking too long to grade leaving her with only a failing score. I listen to her rambles occasionally nodding and agreeing it felt mean to not respond "...I turned in that stupid essay last month and she still gave me an M talkin about calling my parents is she stupid!?" "Uh y-y-yeah..."

We stopped by the balcony where Jazmin stayed silent and pulled out a black stick from her pocket putting it in her mouth and immediately exhaling smoke. She looks at me and grins "Wanna try?" I shook my head she nods facing away from me. I stood beside Jazmin rocking back and forth on my toes lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear footsteps from behind me.

A sudden pair of hands were covering my eyes "Guess who?" a familiar voice teases. "Rome?" I answered he snorts uncovering my eyes my vision adjusted to see Jazmin looking over my head with a cringed expression I turned to see Rome smirking down at me. "You hearin' about the football game tomorrow?" I nod.

"I got an extra ticket andddd" he trails a pair of hands are placed on my shoulder "Anddd he's not interested!" Rome seemed taken back by Jazmin's response she helds my hand pulling me along with her I quickly walked aside her. It seemed like we walked across the whole school because automatically we were outside in the school courtyard. Jazmin sighed in relief letting go of my hand, and sitting down on the nearest bench. She looks up at the sky and laughs.