𝕼𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊

Don't forgot to comment, vote and follow 🩷

Jazmin's pov:

Juan tapped his lap inviting me to sit who am I to play mad. I playfully rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the ground I crawled my way into his lap and leaned to his touch. Pablo chuckled and elbowed me I stuck up my middle finger and he held his chest pretending to be hurt. Juan rubbed my arm and kissed my head Juan took a hit before passing the blunt to me.

I inhaled and passed the blunt back to Pablo I slowly exhaled and closed my eyes. "Why you here so early?" I groaned "You always gotta ruin the mood." He stuck his tongue out playing revealing his new tongue piercing.

"What the fuck!?" he took a hit "When did you get that done?" "like I told you for the thousands time Jazmin." he exhaled "had this beauty for a year just wanted to start wearing it again."

I mentally face palmed he mentioned that so many times but theres only so much I can pay attention to. Juan laughed and nuzzled his face into my neck. I enjoy with Estos idiotas they bring out the calm in me well in everyone they get so high that just being in a room with them is all you need to feel that high with them.

They really are nice people but they dont take bullshit from anyone. Aint nobody wanna be friends with us Ion blame them we're too much to handle. Pablos a senior yet he's never in class always out in the hallways getting into fights or chilling up here kinda like Juan but he would at least make an effort to go to 1/4 of his classes.

Better than nothing. Im the opposite... sort of I at least go through 6 out of 8 classes sometimes 7 cant blame me some of these teachers just be playing with me the most.  All I want to do is sit back and relax...

"Who's that girl you be hanging with?" and there goes my peace. I opened my eyes "What girl?" "The one with the curly black hair." I sat up causing Juans head to drop "Aiden?" Juan picked his head up groaning "She new?"

I shook my head "No he's been here since freshman year." He rose a brow "He?" I nod he shrugged "Never seen him." I scoffed "You never see anybody." He smiled "I see everyone I just never seen him is he?"

I shrugged he leaned back against the wall and took out his phone probably to text his "sneaky links" I looked up at Juan causing him to look down at me with his eyebrows raised he knew I had something to tell him and was waiting for me to ask "Would you mind if I invited Aiden to sit with us at lunch?" He looked up and hmmed  he looked down and shook his head.

"I mind." Pablo answer. I reached over and punched his arm "Shut up Cabrón!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹
Aiden's pov: