𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘

Aiden's pov:

Aiden's pov:

I was first to enter the class my teacher looked up from her papers when the door closed behind me. "Good Morning Aiden!" she smiled I politely waved and made my way to the back of the class. I sat on my chair and pulled my books from my backpack.

A few minutes past it was a comfortable silence until the classroom door swung open and students began to flood in. The sounds of laughter and voices filled the room the chairs being pulled out and students moving their desks closer to one another. The teacher stood by her laptop pulling up the lesson plan for the day.

The class went quiet when the classroom door opened the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor caused me to look up. Ava walked in with a smile on her face she greeted the teacher and waved to her friends. Ava suddenly made eye contact with me and smiled I looked away and took out a pencil.

I heard the chair across from me being pulled out I peeked from under the hair that covered my eyes. Ava was sitting in the back across from me... but why? there were so many empty chairs in the front near her friends where she could sit.

The teacher cleared her throat and began introducing the lesson I opened my notebook turning to a clean page and started writing. After what seemed as 20 minutes a paper ball was thrown at my head. I turned to the direction it was thrown to see Ava facing the teacher seemingly paying attention.

I turned back to my desk when someone cleared their throat I turned to the direction of the sound leading it back to Ava who was using her pen to point at the balled up paper by my seat. I reached down to  the floor and picked the ball up I unraveled the paper carefully and read the sentence in pink ink 'Why did you run out the cafeteria like that you embarrassed me :('

My hands began to sweat they trembled as I picked up my pencil and wrote 'Im sorry I didn't want to embarrass you.' I sniffed my nose and folded the paper in half than another half I placed it on the ground and slid it on the ground towards her seat. I pulled myself up and tucked a of loose hair strand behind my ear.  I glanced over to see Ava sticking her foot out and placing her heel on top of the paper sliding it closer to herself before carefully reaching down to grab it.

I quickly sat up when I notice the teacher switching the slides to catch up on some notes. Immediately after she switched the slides the same paper was thrown but it landed in front of paper. I placed my pencil down and unfolded the paper. 'It's whatever but if when we sit together again can you not act so weird it looks bad on me :)' I turned to her she was already looking my direction I hesitantly nodded and she smiled mouthing 'Thank you!' I gulped and tucked the paper behind my notebook. Giving the teacher my full attention.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

The bell has rung the students in my class left without hesitation they were already packed up even with 10 minutes left of class. I closed my notebook and placed it back in my bag along with my pencil. I stood and pushed in my chair before leaving the class. I was walking down the hallway when someone shouted my name I turned to see Ava walking up to me "Where are you going silly we have the next class together!" "oh.." I responded but she didn't hear me she wrapped her arms around mine and practically lead me down the hallway with her.