𝕯𝖎𝖝-𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙

Vote, Comment, and Followwww ☺️

Masons pov:

Second period already begun Tyrone sat in the back his head bobbing softly he was definitely listening to music. Our teacher was out but we did have a substitute sweet old guy it'd be nice to get a lesson in but Darius and Oliver really do know how to stress that man out.
I leaned my head on top of my hand and felt myself beginning to zone out all I could picture was Aiden.

Ty says approach slow we don't want to scare him off but when we noticed him struggling to open his locker it took every muscle in my body to not pick him up and hug him tight. He told to let them handle it I nod so when we passed by and I noticed Aiden leaned his head against the locker thats when I took my chance.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked Tyrone was walking ahead until he noticed I wasn't by his side anymore he turned to see me pulling at Aidens locker he walked over by us and watched while I got it opened.

He stopped halfway through his thanks and looked up I smiled down at him. His eyes glossed over the light my heart quickened I had this feeling to just touch him right then and there- "Compose yourself."

When we met up with the "popular groups" Tyrone kept his airpods in while Ava and her friends talked and talked and talked about who knows what. I caught him smiling to himself I followed his gaze Aiden was being dragged away by his friend I grinned. Ava stared back at him pressing herself closer to him but Ty wasn't giving her any attention.

The classroom phone rang causing the little old guy jump he shuffled his way to the phone picking it up. "Wyatt?" I held up head up "And Brown?" he hung up the phone "Mason Wyatt?" he calls I rose my head "Tyrone Brown?" "Coach's office." I nod standing up from my seat pushing in my chair Tyrone pulled his phone out walking out the classroom.

As we walked down to Coach's office we heard a sound of laughter by the vending machines. I glanced over to see Rome laughing over holding on to his stomach and Aiden stood confused. Rome stood up wiping invisible tear as he sighed he noticed us in the corner he waved us over I clenched my jaw but waved.

Aiden turned around Rome held his hand out to dab us Tyrone returned the greeting as they clapped their hands together. "What y'all doing out?" I pointed down the hall "Football." Aiden stood awkwardly in the center between us with his head down.

"Tyrone Ava stay asking for you." he smirks Tyrone shrugs "I ain't here." he mumbles. Rome snorts I was too busy glancing at Aiden who's head raised the moment Rome Said Ty's name we made eye contact causing me to give him a soft smile. "You got her fallin' down on her knees."