𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖖

Sofias pov:

Sofias pov:

I turn the front door knob unlocked "He left it unlocked again." I sigh shaking my head and entered the house closing and locking the door behind me I look at the hallway clock 12:15 a.m. I kick off my crocs and drag myself up the stairs as I made it to the top I noticed light illuminating from under Aidens door "I hope he's not up studying late again." I mumbled.

I walked to his door and carefully turned the door knob I peeked my head in to find Aiden snuggled up underneath his blankets. I couldn't help but awe at the sight I tiptoed to his nightstand I was about to turn off the light when I noticed a movement in the corner of my eye.

I peeked over Aidens sleeping state to see a ears poke its head out from under the blanket... A cat? I glanced at Aiden and shook my head "Why would you bring in a street cat?" I whispered. I looked at the cat and leaned over to scoop the cat up but the cat hissed.

I stepped back with my hands held up to avoid the dat scratching either me or Aiden. Aiden groans softly and pulls the cat closer to him I sigh defiantly and turn his lamp off. I tiptoed quietly to the door and close it carefully behind me before dragging myself all the way to my room.

I shut my door behind me and walk to my vanity looking for my claw clip for my hair as I unbraid my hair I glanced to the picture of Adam smiling back at me "He's too much like you... helping everyone in need even animals." I twist my hair up and clip it.

I brung my index and middle finger to my lips kissed it on Adams picture "We miss you dearly my love." I smile softly Im too tired to change out of my scrubs "Screw it." I walk to the side of my bed and plop face down on my sheets before I knew it my eyes were closed and my body began to shut down.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Aiden is awoken early in the morning by the sound of his alarm he runs his hand on his clock desperately searching for the snooze button. Aiden yawns and sits up on his bed hunching over tiredly pushing his cover over him. A faint meow is heard from under his sheets Aiden panicked and pulled the sheets up to find the same black kitty on his bed surrounded by the blankets he folded around her.

A faint smile is plastered across his face and he scoops the kitty up into his arms slowly kicking himself off of bed and walked to his bathroom. He flipped his bathroom switch and sat the cat on top of the toilet cover before turning back to his mirror. His hair was a tangled mess he pulled the hair tie that held up his half pony and  shook his hair out.

He ran his hands through his tangled hair and picked at his dead ends "I need a ha-hair-haircut.." The cat meowed and hopped off the sear walking back into my bedroom. Aiden turn the shower faucet on waiting for the warm temperature.

After my morning shower, Aiden wrapped his towel around his waist and push back the shower curtains back. Aiden flipped off his light and walked to his dresser he shuffled through his clothes but all he could find were ripped jeans all his sweats were piled in his hamper.