|001|

Hyosan High School 15:12

Naeun was waiting at her desk for the class to end, she hated it with this special gut feeling a feeling that made her blood boil.

School is something she has never ever enjoyed and will ever.

She hated how there was these annoying people and how they kept talking even if she said stop its just hatred all over her face.

She was waiting for the bell to ring and Ms. Park to let her leave.

"Okay it's time, go home study please and be safe." Ms. Park said as she was picking up her things and walking out.

Naeun stood up packing her pencil case and all her necessary books, taking out her airpods from her pockets and putting it in her ear.

She blasted a song she liked and pulled her chair into her desk finally walking out.

She saw On-Jo wave at her while grabbing I-sak and walking towards Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, i tried to find you but i couldn't. Where were you?" She said hoping for an answer from the girl but she got ignored.

On-Jo didn't give up, she grabbed Naeun and walked over to Cheong-san and Gyeong-su.

She bumped into Cheong-san making him drop his phone on the ground.
" Hey, my phone!" He yelled picking it up from the ground.

"You can't run away. Let's have some chicken." On-Jo said giving Cheong-san her backpack.

"It hasn't even opened yet." "It has, She said she's trying out a new recipe today." She continued. "You're going right?" She asked Gyeong-su. "Of course." Gyeong-su respond giving a smile.

"Are you going to?" Cheong-san asked I-sak and she nodded. "Sure, your mom told On-Jo to bring friends."

" Is this a double date then?" Gyeong-su asked and I-sak turned On-Jo around mumbling something.

Naeun was about to go when Cheong-san stopped her pulling her by the shoulder."Are you also going." he asked while looking at Naeun's blank face.

" I don't think so." Naeun responded pulling Cheong-san's hands off her shoulders."Why not, it would be so fun. Is there anything more important then Mrs. Lee's chicken?" Gyeong-su stated.

"There actually is, like studying, reading, worki-" She tried to continue but Gyeong-su pulled her and put his arm over her shoulder and started walking away. "Don't touch me." She said smacking his hand off.

Cheongsan's Chicken

They were sitting down waiting for Mrs. Lee too arrive with the food.
When she did Cheong-san, I-sak, On-Jo and Gyeong-su started smilling while looking at the chicken.