|004|

They saw a classroom filled with classmates, On-Jo and Cheong-san were banging the door but they didn't open

They saw a classroom filled with classmates, On-Jo and Cheong-san were banging the door but they didn't open. Cheong-san opened the window and yelled. "Open it up!"

The door was opened and they were let in, Naeun was holding onto the wall and coughing like crazy, On-Jo had sprayed her in the face with the fire extinguisher and she inhaled it.

"Are you okay On-Jo!" I-sak yelled hugging her. "How is it? Was it the same outside?" Gyeong-su asked them breathing heavily.
Cheong-san went to the window to look out when he heard the door.

"Hey what the hell, who are you!" Wu-Jin asked holding the door.
"You motherfucker, your brother-in-law!" Dae-su said getting squished. "Its Dae-su!" Wu-Jin said opening it.

"What happened to you?" Wu-Jin questioned Dae-Su. "Some crazy jerk shot a fire extinguisher at me."
He said rubbing his face with a towel.
"A fire extinguisher?" "Yes, fuck."

"What's going on?" Dae-Su asked. "who knows?" Wu-Jin respond.
Thats when Cheong-san step up.

"Guys, It's Train To Busan." "What are you talking about?" Dae-Su sighed at him.

"Aren't they zombies? it's the same thing." Cheong-san said making others look at each other.

"Why are they in school? Shouldn't they be in movies?" Dae-Su asked having doubt in what Cheong-san had to say.

"Here come and look for yourself." Cheong-san took Dae-Su's arm and walked him to the window.

"Gyeong-su, the door!" Someone said as he was walking towards the window.

"Fuck!" Some of them shouted when they got startled by a hand on the window.

"Bare-su!" "Push him off." They were worried he was infected but still got him in.

"Prez hurry! Come on Behind you." Suhyeok was shouting for Nam-Ra to come in.

Nam-Ra got in and Suhyeok collapsed on the floor out of breath. "Its that isn't it, Zombies." He said breathing loudly that everyone could hear.

Sometime later

"Hey, Joon-yeong! Im telling you they can't open doors." Gyeong-su was shouting at his other college

The students were trying to find a phone that could work for them to call emergency.

"Here, i found one!" I-sak said making everyone run up to her.
"Who's is it?" "Its Yeon-Ju's desk... Oh no, we need the passcode." I-sak said.

"Do something." Na-yeon said.
"Im telling you it needs a passcode."
"Maybe it's her birthday?"
"When's her birthday?" I-sak said.

Thats when Cheong-san rushed over to them. "Look she's over there, give it to me." He said as he took the phone and started walking to the door.