|005|

"Still find a place and hide, im sorry i can't help you

"Still find a place and hide, im sorry i can't help you. Don't get hurt okay?
Let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?"

She ended her speech feeling hurt and worried about the students.
" Well i guess we have to survive now." Naeun said.

Later

Naeun was sitting besides Cheong-san, she was gonna apologize to him for being mean earlier but I-sak spoke before she could.

"You heard from On-Jo earlier right? She confessed to Suhyeok" She told Cheong-san.

"So what?" I-sak sighed. "Go and comfort her. I keep trying, but it won't work." "Forget it, you do it." he raised his voice a bit.

"Why are you snapping at me?"
"What's it to me whom she likes?" I-sak looked at him unbelievably.

"Forget it." She said and went over to On-Jo. He then turned his head to Naeun.

"Did you know that she liked Suhyeok?" He asked and she nodded.
"That's why you asked what type of girls he likes." He said.

"Yeah." Naeun said and he smiled at her. "Why are you standing here?" He asked and she looked up from the floor.

"You seemed pretty mad earlier didn't you?" He said while she sight.
"Well, i came to apologize."

"Apologize? Why?" He asked and she seemed suprised. "Aren't you angry for me snapping at you?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I guess i bothered you a bit, plus people also have the right to show emotions." She looked down. "Oh." She said and smiled at him.

It wasn't a creepy smirk, it was a nice smile that actually showed she cared.

"We kinda started wrong, let's redo and become friends." He said and she nodded, he smiled at her.

Thats when they heard yelling.
"No i was really not bit!" I-sak yelled with blood running from her nose.

"What?" Naeun said running up to them. "I mean it i really wasn't."
She said and was looking around.

"She was bit." Wu-Jin whispered to a sleeping Dae-Su. "What's going on? Were you bit?" Na-yeon stood up.

"No i wasn't!" I-sak yelled and ran to the mirror, she had those blood red eyes and blood running from her nose.

"Hey, you're okay right?" Gyeong-su asked walking up to her. She looked around and saw Naeun and On-Jo.

"On-Jo, Naeun." She said and they replied with her name going up to her. "No right, I'm not like them." I-sak said and we nodded giving her a hug.