|002|

07:23

07:23

As always Naeun woke up at her desk but this time at home, she studied all night hoping for good exam scores next week.

She went to the kitchen seeing her mom. "Hello mother, what is for breakfast?" Naeun asked and her mom scoffed.

"Is that what you care about, food?"
"Im sorry mother, i won't ask again." Naeun respond and was about to go but her mother spoke again.

"You should look at your body, skin yourself down a bit. Maybe try starving." Her mom said but Naeun walked to the bathroom.

She did the same as always shower, brush theeth, dress up and brush her hair. She was always a clean freak and hated things messy.

She went out seeing her neighbor, they were friends and liked to do things togheter. She just didnt have time yesterday.

"Hey Gummy, i waited for you so long." Joon Woo said while she stared at him. "Did you do something with your hair?" She asked and he just laughed.

"No i didn't, you haven't seen me in a day and you've already forgotten my hairstyle." He said and she looked down feeling embarrassed.

They walked togheter to school crossing roads calmly while others ran. Naeun noticed On-Jo and Cheong-San racing as always.

And she spotted also their classmates talking to each other, she felt happy for them while she was stuck with Joon Woo.

"Hey Gummy." He said. "I don't like the nickname, makes me sound weak." She stated but he just pinched her cheek.

"Fuck, your so cute." "Stop it Woo."
"No why, your so cute i just want to bite you." "That's weird." "No since we're best friends, and we are supposed to be affectionate." She stared zt him in disgust and sighed.

"Now hold my hand." He said but she refused making him raise his eyebrow. "No? Fine." He said as he pulled her by the wrist and started running.

"Stop Woo!" She yelled but he didn't stop. Running around he started making swings that took her off guard.

"We're going to crash into someone!" She yelled but he didn't listen pulling her even harder.

She spotted Cheong-san and as he was also running towards the entrance she was walking out.

They collided into each other making a crash, they fell on the ground hurt with some scratches on them.

"What we're you doing?!" He yellled feeling angry at her. "Hey it wasn't her fault Cheong-San." On-Jo said as she was also there.